Thanks Meter: 1,011

By CMTeamEpic, Retired Recognized Developer on 13th December 2012, 09:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th December 2012, 07:47 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by czechpunk

Slow down and read a few posts back; dev options are available after you tap on build number in about phone section seven times

How many pages back? I read from page 14 on, and 1-5 lol all I see is a bunch of flingin' beans and clocks and thanks and when's.

Shouldn't that be added to the first post? That's not something that's easy to come by

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to A_Flying_Fox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift A_Flying_Fox Ad-Free

21st December 2012, 06:07 AM |#182  
Flag Logan
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Flying_Fox

How many pages back? I read from page 14 on, and 1-5 lol all I see is a bunch of flingin' beans and clocks and thanks and when's.

Shouldn't that be added to the first post? That's not something that's easy to come by

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

slow down... or use the search feature...
21st December 2012, 10:33 AM |#183  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 103

More
epic4g jb 4.2 awesome pic by sdx developers
This awesome pic was posted by ADUB of sdx developers check it out!

Link to sdx developers CyanogenMod 10.1 for Samsung Epic 4G

http://www.sdx-developers.com/cyanog...msung-epic-4g/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	epic4g_jb2.png
Views:	476
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	1580828  
The Following User Says Thank You to Jshugzda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jshugzda Ad-Free
21st December 2012, 10:34 AM |#184  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 1,343

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshugzda

This awesome pic was posted by ADUB of sdx developers check it out!

Link to sdx developers CyanogenMod 10.1 for Samsung Epic 4G

http://www.sdx-developers.com/cyanog...msung-epic-4g/

...awesome? Yeah, it let me awe.

Sent from HTC Incredible S @ CM7.2
21st December 2012, 05:18 PM |#185  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Syncing disabled
Is anyone having a problem with their email? One email program continues to try to sync and can't do it. My other email (K-9) keeps saying syncing disabled and I have to manually update for email. Is there a way to get the email to sync automatically?
21st December 2012, 07:11 PM |#186  
Flag KC
Thanks Meter: 380

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil1957

Is anyone having a problem with their email? One email program continues to try to sync and can't do it. My other email (K-9) keeps saying syncing disabled and I have to manually update for email. Is there a way to get the email to sync automatically?

i only have the gmail app provided by google but it works as it always has
21st December 2012, 08:16 PM |#187  
Flag Norman, OK
Thanks Meter: 27

More
The stock email app has been working flawlessly for me too.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
21st December 2012, 08:57 PM |#188  
Recognized Developer
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 2,804

Donate to Me
More
New Preview Build.

Bluetooth is still a little sketchy. I've been a bit busy due to the holidays so this is more just an update for upstream features & fixes.

- This has the newer QuickSetting changes. Check Settings->System->Quick Settings Panel for options.
- Extra camera options.
- I believe some of the superuser issues have been resolved (anyone who tries a clean install can test if Titanium Backup works again).
- Probably more... poke around

Download: cm-10.1-20121221-EXPERIMENTAL-epicmtd.zip
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bbelos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st December 2012, 10:13 PM |#189  
Flag KC
Thanks Meter: 380

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbelos

New Preview Build.

Bluetooth is still a little sketchy. I've been a bit busy due to the holidays so this is more just an update for upstream features & fixes.

- This has the newer QuickSetting changes. Check Settings->System->Quick Settings Panel for options.
- Extra camera options.
- I believe some of the superuser issues have been resolved (anyone who tries a clean install can test if Titanium Backup works again).

Awesome work... was playing around with the camera and not sure if this is the new options you were referring to, but there are hidden settings now in the bottom and top left corners of the screen. pretty easy way to switch some of the settings
21st December 2012, 10:31 PM |#190  
Recognized Developer
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 2,804

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Brick Phones

Awesome work... was playing around with the camera and not sure if this is the new options you were referring to, but there are hidden settings now in the bottom and top left corners of the screen. pretty easy way to switch some of the settings

Well, those hidden settings were always there, accessible with a long-press anywhere in the preview window (unless you found something else). This build just has some new options. I don't think the exposure settings were previously available, and there are more options inside the actual settings menu (accessible through the settings icon inside said hidden settings menu).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bbelos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd December 2012, 12:19 AM |#191  
Flag Marlboro NY
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbelos

New Preview Build.

- Extra camera options.

Are you saying the bluetooth does work in some fashion? If so I'm in! I been lurking, waiting for it. Thanks for all your work on this and other builds. It really is a great thing you do for us, with from what I see no return aside form a boatload of questions!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)