[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

PaoloWeckl

Sep 15, 2009
Naples
Amazing ROM...but i have this issue status bar wont resize, resizing bar just stucks at 100%...Any workaround? Im on tablet UI.

mouse100

Sep 20, 2010
Where can I find the original paranoid boot image?

------------------------
Nexus 7 3G - Tapatalk 2

Ozura

Dec 17, 2012
I am having issues installing the latest GAPPS (pa_gapps-full-4.2-20121127).

Currently, I am using TWRP Tilapia 2.3.2.1 and PA 2.99 B8 (4.2.1) was installed successfully.

Wondering if someone can help me out. Thank you.

Last edited:

Khali13

Dec 21, 2012
Great ROM, but one question

Thanks for the excellent ROM. While setting up my accounts, though, I only get two options (Corporate, Email). Is there any way to completely integrate my gmail account with my Nexus 7 like on the original ROM the device was shipped with? The reason I ask this is because I am using my Nexus as my main form of communication (Google Voice + Talkatone works like a charm!). Notifications were coming in correctly and everything. Also, theres the whole problem with re-downloading all of my apps manually instead of them being synced with Google Play. Any help would be appreciated! :D

I found that my Google Play seems to crash everytime I try to open it.

kenkiller

Nov 21, 2009
Thanks for the excellent ROM. While setting up my accounts, though, I only get two options (Corporate, Email). Is there any way to completely integrate my gmail account with my Nexus 7 like on the original ROM the device was shipped with? The reason I ask this is because I am using my Nexus as my main form of communication (Google Voice + Talkatone works like a charm!). Notifications were coming in correctly and everything. Also, theres the whole problem with re-downloading all of my apps manually instead of them being synced with Google Play. Any help would be appreciated! :D

I found that my Google Play seems to crash everytime I try to open it.
Did you NOT install Gapps?

gandalf2000

Jan 30, 2007
Osimo - Ancona
per app color... icon issue

Hi,
When I set a special color for a particular app, icons on the status bar appear to be broken like in this screen.
Is there a way to get rid of it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-12-22-10-13-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-22-10-13-00.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 386

OLYMPIAKOI

Oct 10, 2012
www.Olympiakoi.es
Is this ROM the same beta-8 Rom for all the nexus 7 devices, 3g, non 3g , and 16 GB? So you are unifying ONE ROM For all Nexus 7 ....
Is this THE LORD OF THE ROMS ( One ROM to rule them all...)?

Enviado desde mi GT-N8000 usando XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

One Rom to rule them all, One Rom to find them, One Rom to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

Last edited:
Is this ROM the same beta-8 Rom for all the nexus 7 devices, 3g, non 3g , and 16 GB? So you are unifying ONE ROM For all Nexus 7 ....
The version for N7 and for the N7 3G are different, that's why you cannot build one rom for all N7 devices.
And that's why you don't find a lot of rom for the 3G version in general.

OLYMPIAKOI

Oct 10, 2012
www.Olympiakoi.es
The version for N7 and for the N7 3G are different, that's why you cannot build one rom for all N7 devices.
And that's why you don't find a lot of rom for the 3G version in general.

But in the Original ROM thread there is also the PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 BETA 8 rom,
So I think it is the same one as for 3g:
One Rom to rule them all, One Rom to find them, One Rom to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...
So why not this be The Lord of the Roms .....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts