[KERNEL+RAMDISK][JB][4.1.2][UCLL3] Stock UCLL3 (insecure,init.d,etc) [24-DEC-2012]

Search This thread

mohan_kr

Mar 27, 2012
In Nebraska
OnePlus 5T
Thanks again for the anonymous source to make this possible.

* The stock kernel from UCLL3 Samsung TouchWiz Leak (4.1.2) which is "secured", which mean certain adb operations will not be
accessible. This boot image has the ramdisk changes to allow such privileged functions.
* Added init script support. Scripts must be placed in "/system/etc/init.d" and have execute
permissions and owned by root. NOTE: this requires busybox to be installed.
* ro.debuggable is enabled by default.
* devs: The ROMS post qcom boot script is disabled (as it is incorporated in the ramdisk)

If you wish to include the radio in your ROM, you don't have to ask me for it. But I do require you post a link to this thread.

This KERNEL is meant only for Samsung JellyBean TouchWiz based ROMS ONLY. Currently the only ROM(s) that this can be flashed is the UCLK4, UCLL3 (released
coming soon as of 24-DEC-2012) JB leak or ROM(s) that are based of the above builds. Do NOT flash this onICS (SAMSUNG or AOSP derivatives) Or AOSP JellyBean Derivatives.

* [24-DEC-2012] [UCLL3] RD01: Ramdisk modified to suppport init.d, adb root, bash added too.

KERNEL-sgh-i727-UCLL3-RD01-cwm.zip

1) Are you on SAMSUNG JellyBean TouchWiz ROM? If NOT bail, do NOT FLASH
2) Download (check md5sum) and push it your device.
3) Boot into recovery
4) Select the zip and Flash
5) boot.

Last edited:

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
nuevo leon
:D

Enviado desde mi SGH-T989 usando Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Great job...

Enviado desde mi SGH-T989 usando Tapatalk 2

greenleaf10

Oct 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
I flashed this Kernel and rebooted. My screen never turned on. I could hear the start up sound, and I could see the 4 button lights up. It appeared that the system was booting up just fine, but somehow the screen just did not turn on. I am on mohan's UCLK4 Odexed ROM. I reverted back to mohan's UCLK4 kernel and it works again. So right now, I have mohan's UCLK4 ROM and kernel and mohan's latest UCLL3 radio. Everything seems fine. It would be nice to figure out how to get the UCLL3 kernel working though.

I made sure the download was fine by verifying checksum, and I also wiped cache and dalvik before flashing the kernel.

Thanks Mohan for everything!

sgvalenti

Dec 5, 2010
Houston
I flashed this Kernel and rebooted. My screen never turned on. I could hear the start up sound, and I could see the 4 button lights up. It appeared that the system was booting up just fine, but somehow the screen just did not turn on. I am on mohan's UCLK4 Odexed ROM. I reverted back to mohan's UCLK4 kernel and it works again. So right now, I have mohan's UCLK4 ROM and kernel and mohan's latest UCLL3 radio. Everything seems fine. It would be nice to figure out how to get the UCLL3 kernel working though.

I made sure the download was fine by verifying checksum, and I also wiped cache and dalvik before flashing the kernel.

+1

urundai

Mar 13, 2008
Los Angeles

Had the same problem and reverted back to uclk4 kernel. Adel is well with the new radio and the old kernel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
Holy crap dude GET OUT OF THE SKYROCKET FORUM. This dude posts BS in every single skyrocket thread asking for a port

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

He posts in all kinds of forums asking for ports and if he can flash stuff. Lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks again for the anonymous source to make this possible.

* The stock kernel from UCLL3 Samsung TouchWiz Leak (4.1.2) which is "secured", which mean certain adb operations will not be
    accessible. This boot image has the ramdisk changes to allow such privileged functions.
    * Added init script support. Scripts must be placed in "/system/etc/init.d" and have execute
    permissions and owned by root. NOTE: this requires busybox to be installed.
    * ro.debuggable is enabled by default.
    * devs: The ROMS post qcom boot script is disabled (as it is incorporated in the ramdisk)

If you wish to include the radio in your ROM, you don't have to ask me for it. But I do require you post a link to this thread.

This KERNEL is meant only for Samsung JellyBean TouchWiz based ROMS ONLY. Currently the only ROM(s) that this can be flashed is the UCLK4, UCLL3 (released
    coming soon as of 24-DEC-2012) JB leak or ROM(s) that are based of the above builds. Do NOT flash this onICS (SAMSUNG or AOSP derivatives) Or AOSP JellyBean Derivatives.

* [24-DEC-2012] [UCLL3] RD01: Ramdisk modified to suppport init.d, adb root, bash added too.

KERNEL-sgh-i727-UCLL3-RD01-cwm.zip

1) Are you on SAMSUNG JellyBean TouchWiz ROM? If NOT bail, do NOT FLASH
    2) Download (check md5sum) and push it your device.
    3) Boot into recovery
    4) Select the zip and Flash
    5) boot.

Mohan, dev of the year 2012.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
    ok

I will remove from op then...it only works for the UCLL3 ROM.