Thanks Meter: 0

By Skyheiser, Guest on 3rd November 2012, 12:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th December 2012, 05:37 PM |#21  
Flag Murcia
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
Does this rom support swap partition? And how to enable it?

Skyheiser
19th December 2012, 11:44 PM |#22  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by federivas

Does this rom support swap partition? And how to enable it?

I think so, but you'll have to try it out to be sure. To activate a swap partition in your SD Card (or use a Swap file) I recommend you to use Swapper2 available in Play Store.

Skyheiser
20th December 2012, 05:41 AM |#23  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 13,035

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyheiser

I think so, but you'll have to try it out to be sure. To activate a swap partition in your SD Card (or use a Swap file) I recommend you to use Swapper2 available in Play Store.

Skyheiser

it use stock lg kernel and stock kernel don't have swap support
archsubhankar
24th December 2012, 09:50 AM |#24  

More
Hi, I do get your point that you wont support any hacks to this rom, but there is a serious lag problem in the stock roms bcoz of which I switched over to Cyanogenmod 7.2 ( guess that's the reason why everyone moves over their stock roms) , arent there any ways to eliminate the same, as this is the most stable rom for p350...

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app
24th December 2012, 12:22 PM |#25  
Flag Kragujevac
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I guess when you remove the stock kernel from stock from u loose some of the stabilty
custom rooms are by nature less stable and more faster and feature packed.

The Following User Says Thank You to zloduheg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zloduheg Ad-Free
Skyheiser
24th December 2012, 07:12 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by archsubhankar

Hi, I do get your point that you wont support any hacks to this rom, but there is a serious lag problem in the stock roms bcoz of which I switched over to Cyanogenmod 7.2 ( guess that's the reason why everyone moves over their stock roms) , arent there any ways to eliminate the same, as this is the most stable rom for p350...

You can try using some build.prop tweaks and delete every unused app you might have, if you want to overclock you can try using another kernel but as zloduheg said, you will lose some stability, nothing serious I believe but you might consider it.

Skyheiser
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
25th February 2013, 01:29 PM |#27  
Flag Kediri
Thanks Meter: 49

More
hii sky i will download your rom

it looks like great
7th March 2013, 05:56 AM |#28  
Flag Tukums
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello, Skyheiser.
I want to ask you, can you make Clean FroYo Version with Baltics language included?
Here is KDZ, it's ABALSV(v10f): http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-optimus-...-download.html

This ROM is pretty good it's more stable than all CM7+, but without my native language support it's useful for me, because I type alot and I like to use correct language on keypad or qwerty layouts.

Cheers.
16th August 2013, 01:52 AM |#29  
Flag Brazil
Thanks Meter: 12

More
After using Official Cyanogenmod 7 for months I decided to use your 'clean and optimized' version. It is very good and I am liking it very much. No problems at all. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-P350f using xda app-developers app
16th November 2013, 08:52 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I flashed the clean version, what is the best overclockable kernel for this rom? Oh btw i found a little bug in the keyboard, when i try to add new words it doesn't work

Inviato dal mio LG-P350f
7th May 2014, 06:12 PM |#31  
Flag Brazil
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thank you
Skyheiser I would like to thank you very much for this useful thread. Today I am giving away my LG P350 as I bought me a Motorola Defy. But before giving it away, I am restoring to your "Untouched" version. I was not for your post, I would not have a way to set it back to stock since I did not backup the original system before installing custom ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.2.2, clean, froyo, optimized, stock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)