Apple Iphone 5 Earpods and HTC ONE X

Search This thread

nemer12

Nov 20, 2009
Bucharest
www.adevice.ro
i've buyed today earpods..and my FIRST tought using them with the uberlicios " BEATS " was what the f-ck????? at volume at max they were killing my ears...so if u want to use them with BeatsActivated nop..don't use them...I think that beats mode are made ONLY to sound ok with headsets like this one

Beats-By-Dr-Dre-12.3.jpg

but if u want a cool sound and an relaxing one you have to use them without beats activated..and using another player that has EQU and using it you can put select different profiles(bass, low bass, bass and treble, rock etc)

I'm using Poweramp and ...poweramd kills "beats" at quality...

Just to know if u buy this headset . ;)

howdid

May 22, 2010
Vienna
you must use fake ones? my homie got one pair and with beats audio they sound FANTASTIC!! i was thinking about buying them as "portable" music playback :D because i usually only use over ear

nemer12

Nov 20, 2009
Bucharest
www.adevice.ro
you must use fake ones? my homie got one pair and with beats audio they sound FANTASTIC!! i was thinking about buying them as "portable" music playback :D because i usually only use over ear

yeah..fake ones from ORANGE.. :))

no man...the thing is that maybe u didn't use some ultra PRO headset for ur phone..and see what real sound means..

use something LIKE sennhaiser or candy skull and after tell me about the Earpods ..how they are compared to what i've just told u.

howdid

May 22, 2010
Vienna
u dont know about akg? i don´t think that you have much knowledge about headphones and stuff :good:

nemer12

Nov 20, 2009
Bucharest
www.adevice.ro
there are alot of good headsets..I just talked about the one that I've buyed..and they are not cheap ones...

i;ve buyed the iphone 5 ones now because i love the shape ..simply briliant..u dont feel them.