[CM9/10/10.1 THEME] LunarUi II (Rebirth) Beta 1 (12/30/12)

Search This thread

R3D X

Jun 10, 2010
NJ
First of all it's almost the New Year so Happy New Year!

Second, Why don't you follow me on twitter?

release.png

Hello
It's been awhile since I was involved in the android community. I've been busy freelance designing and through my jobs I tried to strengthen my skills as a designer. I would have never thought about coming back to the android scene if it weren't for everyone's support. I thank everyone for caring about this project even though it's been like two years. I can only give you a rough beta now because I am still very busy. I hope you guys enjoy it, I will try my hardest to bring constant updates despite my busy schedule. I'm not asking for your money, but donations are fine :) Please hit the thanks and rate the theme 5 stars. Also follow me on twitter!

About the Features
For now features seems quite naked. I want the theme to be minimal, but minimal is simple and not basic. I want LunarUi to match the new android Holo style. To get the dock I recommend you use a customizeable launcher like Apex. The graphics package and instructions are here https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37731839/launcher stuff.zip

Bugs list

There may be hella alot of bugs because I've only been using Android 4 since I decided to make this theme. Right now I know some phones might have a glitch in color of the top bar in the notification pulldown

Downloads

LunarUi II - Beta 1 apk [mediafire] [market]
Launcher pack for Apex

I am going to place a ransom for the next update RC1: 600 Twitter followers :p @Red_gl0w

Credits

Dorilife
Ratborg
Eddie Ramos
Kattara
bswann
@RichardFlair
@DopestKidever19
ZduneX25
Dark_Dog
joshuas_79
Daxmax
Rsloan
Savoca
Cyanogenmod Team
Google :p

Last edited:

wilfred888

Feb 17, 2011
Yay it's finally here! What a wonderful new year gift, thanks a lot!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

shorton

Jan 27, 2011
Does anyone have wallpapers they recommended for the theme??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

ryan1mcq

May 5, 2011
Dunfermline
Long time no see bro, outstanding job on this so far man! one thing i found is i dont have the colored statusbar...only on pulldown is it there but here is a shot.

Sgs2 running latest jelly bam rom, again..great work so far :good:

28678194.png
51625141.png

Last edited:

DROCSID

Mar 31, 2010
Somewhere deep
Long time no see bro, outstanding job on this so far man! one thing i found is i dont have the colored statusbar...only on pulldown is it there so not sure if you have implemented it yet tho but here is a shot.

Sgs2 running latest jelly bam rom, again..great work so far :good:

28678194.png
51625141.png

Not an issue with this theme, rather the ROM I suppose. It's coloREDX'd here ;).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

GoL LuM

Mar 8, 2012
Paris
Thanks a lot R3DX for your great work ;)
Personally, i think it's the best Android theme ever. It will be great if you can make a CM9/10/10.1 version. (And you'll make me happy ^^)

Sent from my Jelly Beaned GT-I9100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all it's almost the New Year so Happy New Year!

Second, Why don't you follow me on twitter?

release.png

Hello
    It's been awhile since I was involved in the android community. I've been busy freelance designing and through my jobs I tried to strengthen my skills as a designer. I would have never thought about coming back to the android scene if it weren't for everyone's support. I thank everyone for caring about this project even though it's been like two years. I can only give you a rough beta now because I am still very busy. I hope you guys enjoy it, I will try my hardest to bring constant updates despite my busy schedule. I'm not asking for your money, but donations are fine :) Please hit the thanks and rate the theme 5 stars. Also follow me on twitter!

About the Features
    For now features seems quite naked. I want the theme to be minimal, but minimal is simple and not basic. I want LunarUi to match the new android Holo style. To get the dock I recommend you use a customizeable launcher like Apex. The graphics package and instructions are here https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37731839/launcher stuff.zip

Bugs list

There may be hella alot of bugs because I've only been using Android 4 since I decided to make this theme. Right now I know some phones might have a glitch in color of the top bar in the notification pulldown

Downloads

LunarUi II - Beta 1 apk [mediafire] [market]
    Launcher pack for Apex

I am going to place a ransom for the next update RC1: 600 Twitter followers :p @Red_gl0w

Credits

Dorilife
    Ratborg
    Eddie Ramos
    Kattara
    bswann
    @RichardFlair
    @DopestKidever19
    ZduneX25
    Dark_Dog
    joshuas_79
    Daxmax
    Rsloan
    Savoca
    Cyanogenmod Team
    Google :p
    Woot! new switches

new%20switch.png
    Man, I can't miss this thread for a day :p

I'm still implementing features, ran into a few bumps but I ahould have a solid apk by next week!
    Hey guys, I had to resolve some personal issues and I didn't have much time to play around on my pc.

What did I miss?
    I never said I would quit LunarUi, just that making and money and life seems rather important to me right now. I also need to buy a new phone so I have to break my piggy bank out to buy a Nexus 4. Stay tuned, I can't promise a date but it will come eventually.