[UPDATED - 09/05/2009] Lucarp78 Transparent Slider - NEW VERSION 4 SENSE

Search This thread

lucarp78

Aug 21, 2007
Hi,

this is for have transparent slider without overlap of icons, for Manila V2 and previous versions (tested on HD).
It resolves the problem that you have with pamas transparent slider that hasn't effect on stock and calendar icons of new manila, as you can see in the image below.

Image taken after installing the pamas's cab.

picture.php
picture.php

To resolve you can install "Lucarp78 Transparent Slider". (Don't need to install first pamas transparent slider, this func also if you haven't installed it first)
Look image below.

picture.php

This expands the effect also to the others tabs of new manila V2 that have the same problem, like people tab or catalog music tab and others.
picture.php
picture.php

Enjoy. ;)

P.S.Updated for include also this icon:
picture.php

Download again cab.

P.S.Updated 2 for eliminate overlap of green ball notification for sms e mail.

Download again cab.

09/05/2009: New Version for Manila 2.5:
Download the ST.zip and copy all files in windows directory of your pda.
The files not contain a transparent slider, so rember to put one in windows folder (otherwise copy in windows folder the file of the zip "Slider x 2.5.zip"). Let me know if there's some problem.

• lihu has also made it to a components pack for Max TF3D Theme Maker (download file "Lurcarp78TS (MTTM).zip"). Thanks to lihu.
  • For Sprint User download "Lurcarp78TS_Sprint.cab". (tsowen did cab, thanks).

11/08/09 - Added file for Sense 2.5. Download ST2.zip.

If you like my work and want to encourage further action, offer me a coffee. Thanks.

Attachments

• Lucarp78TS.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 3,648
  • ST.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 752
  • Lucarp78TS_Sprint.cab
    139.9 KB · Views: 562
  • ST2.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:

ionrage

Nov 19, 2007
Thanks!

This works great! Been looking for something like this for a while! Thanks!

empireurn

Dec 21, 2008
title bar

hi,
this is great - is the same possible for the title bar at the top or is that 'hd untouchable'?
cheers,
mark
keep up the great work and forum!

abdrabu62

Jul 9, 2008
It is a good cab, but the Stock icon appeared as a white blank square icon on my hd. Any suggestions to solve the problem?