[Q] CWM Recovery for A13-MID

Search This thread

ockicker13

Oct 3, 2012
Can anyone help me get set up with CWM recovery on my generic A13-MID tablet? I have been searching forums and google for quite a while and have not found the information I am looking for. I have a 7" tablet running Android 4.0.3 (rooted). I have installed plenty of custom roms, etc on my droid phone, but I am new to the tablet and with a knock-off device, I am really struggling to find the info I need. One obstacle is that for physical buttons I only have a Volume +/- and Power (no back button), but I have read that people have installed CWM with touch capabilities instead of having to use the physical keys. I just really want to be able make a nandroid backup of my current working system...any thoughts??? Thanks!

Reactions: nomorzaing

icoolguy1995

Jun 22, 2012
HARDA
Can anyone help me get set up with CWM recovery on my generic A13-MID tablet? I have been searching forums and google for quite a while and have not found the information I am looking for. I have a 7" tablet running Android 4.0.3 (rooted). I have installed plenty of custom roms, etc on my droid phone, but I am new to the tablet and with a knock-off device, I am really struggling to find the info I need. One obstacle is that for physical buttons I only have a Volume +/- and Power (no back button), but I have read that people have installed CWM with touch capabilities instead of having to use the physical keys. I just really want to be able make a nandroid backup of my current working system...any thoughts??? Thanks!
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33349032#post33349032

here u go this cwm is working perfectly for all allwinner a13

ockicker13

Oct 3, 2012
Thank you, I will give it a go later today. The only other thing that concerns me is the lack of a Back button on my tablet. Do you think I'm going to run into problem while in CWM without the ability to hit a Back button?

Thanks!

Just flashed CWM per your instructions - very nice! Only other question I have is how to get to CWM manually (not form novo7tools) when the tablet is off...I tried the usual Volume Up + Power, but I get nothing.

ockicker13

Oct 3, 2012
I actually can't get it to boot to CWM with the hardware buttons...not sure what's going on, but hopefully I won't get to the point where I need to do that.

jfran

Dec 10, 2004
Leeds
efundz.net
did you have any problems installing the usb drivers, if not can you post the drivers you used as I have tried downloading drivers and my device is not being recognised

sirhca

Dec 29, 2012
Meycauayan
I already installed the novo7 tool and did the instructions posted on the link given, still it didn't able to enter in the recovery mode, and all I got is a android logo lying down with a red triangle icon with a "!" inside it.

mondayred9

Jan 13, 2013
editing build prop for allwinners q88 7in tab

hi I edit my allwinners Q88 tab to
ro.pr - model =GT-N7100
ro.pr-brand=samsung
Ro.pr-name=t03gxx
ro.po-manufactuer=samsung
ro.po-device=t03g
This is for the samsung galaxy note s 2 I used ro editer so I could play new gameloft games like modern combat 4 and gangstar rio city
Now that the games are fully downloaded on my Q88 that's showing the play store its the note s 2 how can I get the games to play more stabile
Should I overclock can anyone help
Thanks Mondayred9

icoolguy1995

Jun 22, 2012
HARDA
ro.pr - model =GT-N7100
ro.pr-brand=samsung
Ro.pr-name=t03gxx
ro.po-device=t03g
This is for the samsung galaxy note s 2 I used ro editer so I could play new gameloft games like modern combat 4 and gangstar rio city
Now that the games are fully downloaded on my Q88 that's showing the play store its the note s 2 how can I get the games to play more stabile
Thanks Mondayred9
if the games are working fine than no need to overclock !

Reactions: mondayred9

pjvaliant

Feb 4, 2008
Someone Solve the BACK-BUTTON problem?
My tab have only Volume Keys and Power and in CWM i must reboot every time i wanna come back!
News for the TOUCH version?:confused:

Last edited:

2XHDc

-_-

Someone Solve the BACK-BUTTON problem?
My tab have only Volume Keys and Power and in CWM i must reboot every time i wanna come back!
News for the TOUCH version?:confused:

i have to reboot to go back. my fingers like die after rebooting it twice :( thats cuz its like ported from cwm for another tablet

Attachments

• imgres.jpeg
    imgres.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 72

ockicker13

Oct 3, 2012
Well i'm glad there is still some interest here. I had a lot of stuff going on and basically haven't used my tablet for a few months. Hopefully someone can (or already has) figure this out...

Sent from my A13-MID using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

basementx

Jun 21, 2011
Stuck on boot, cannot go into recovery anymore

I rooted and installed recovery for my A13-MID tablet by Lutema, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33349032#post33349032, i was stuck in recovery for a while, then i reset to factory settings since i couldn't get it to NOT boot into recovery, i did a factory reset to see if that would fix it, just made it worse, tablet is stuck on manufacturer's splash screen at the beggining, how can i reflash?? didnt make a backup. can anyone provide a rom or instructions on how to do it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33349032#post33349032

here u go this cwm is working perfectly for all allwinner a13
    Just flashed CWM per your instructions - very nice! Only other question I have is how to get to CWM manually (not form novo7tools) when the tablet is off...I tried the usual Volume Up + Power, but I get nothing.
    just press the power button with volume up for 5 to 8 seconds the release the power button !
    ro.pr - model =GT-N7100
    ro.pr-brand=samsung
    Ro.pr-name=t03gxx
    ro.po-device=t03g
    Thanks Mondayred9
    if the games are working fine than no need to overclock !