FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

FINALLY !!! Unlock Bootloader on Arc/Neo/Neo V after 12w14 !!!! EASY AS 1,2,3 :)

324 posts
Thanks Meter: 101

By zadrozny91, Senior Member on 28th December 2012, 02:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st December 2012, 09:58 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pravinb89

If BL unlocked officially, warrenty is VOID, no more official updates and DRM is lost.
U lose DRM for ever if BL is unlocked by official method. TrackID app willnot work.. this is what i have in my knowledge.
I never minded in unlocking it.. since i dont use it.

If you know what you are doing, then no problem at all.. so i unlocked BL officially.(no option,, manufactured 12w14)

If unlocked by unofficial method, then u can relock it.. search in the forum to gain more knowledge..

I unlocked my Neo V via this method, then it turned out that something with my motherboard was wrong, so I relocked it using an ftf fie, when updated via SEUS, sent it over to SE service and got my Neo V replaced for a brand new phone for free as it was unable to be repaired, so I think all is fine when You unlock it using this method. It is just the same as the official one from website, just a few clicks less

Vatsal
31st December 2012, 10:00 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Update ur OP but that we hav to flash ics kernel after unlockin then switch it on. Nd how to relock bl?

sent from my supercharged neo v running sonic powered by suave kernel.
31st December 2012, 10:05 AM |#23  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,207

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadrozny91

Yes, indeed I myself, couldn't figure out the 'official' method, something was missing, but with this one it's much easier

I don't understand one thing!
I think this flashes a Gb kernel!
Which is why people get Sony Ericsson logo!

But how?I wanna know that!

And Gb kernels don't work with Ics Rom which people try upon! And then people get a SE logo and fear that they've bricked it!

Better if you state
,to keep an Ics kernel or try it on GB fw directly !

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghostfreak NB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ghostfreak NB Ad-Free
31st December 2012, 10:58 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koradiavatsal

Update ur OP but that we hav to flash ics kernel after unlockin then switch it on. Nd how to relock bl?

OP Updated
If You want to relock Your bootloader flash an attached ftf via flashtool, then You can update via SEUS and Your phone is like a brand new, but without DRM files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfreak NB

I don't understand one thing!
I think this flashes a Gb kernel!
Which is why people get Sony Ericsson logo!

But how?I wanna know that!

And Gb kernels don't work with Ics Rom which people try upon! And then people get a SE logo and fear that they've bricked it!

Better if you state
,to keep an Ics kernel or try it on GB fw directly !

Yes, it does flash the GB kernel which causes bootloops when flashed over ICS. Updated the OP, thanks for pointing this
Attached Files
File Type: rar Xperia_Relock_bootloader.rar - [Click for QR Code] (63.8 KB, 130 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zadrozny91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zadrozny91 Ad-Free
31st December 2012, 11:24 AM |#25  
Flag Mumbai

More
No issues!
Good work!
Care to tell what flashes a GB kernel !? And any way to make it flash an Ics kernel instead?

31st December 2012, 12:59 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfreak NB

No issues!
Good work!
Care to tell what flashes a GB kernel !? And any way to make it flash an Ics kernel instead?

Sorry Mate, but can't tell You that I found this program when I was looking for something that fixes 0% problem but noticed that it also unlocked the bootloader It's not my program, so can't make it flash any other kernel, I'm just sharing
31st December 2012, 01:07 PM |#27  
Flag Mumbai

More
Nevermind,
Still ty for share!
31st December 2012, 09:32 PM |#28  
Flag Santa Fe
Thanks Meter: 28

Donate to Me
More
Work in the phones whit:

Rooting status:
Bootloader unlock allowed: NO? is 12w20,I ask because I understand basic English, and the method for sony is saying YES.

Thanks!
Vatsal
1st January 2013, 02:43 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I think yes coz it unlocks ur sim also.. Bt still confirm wid op

If I helped pls press thanks.

1st January 2013, 12:54 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfran10

Work in the phones whit:

Rooting status:
Bootloader unlock allowed: NO? is 12w20,I ask because I understand basic English, and the method for sony is saying YES.

Thanks!

If it says Bootloader unlock allowed=NO, then I think You can't unlock it. Still You can try, I don't think this program will do any harm to You, but still don't blame me if something goes wrong, do it on Your own responsibility
1st January 2013, 02:04 PM |#31  
Flag Meppel
Thanks Meter: 23,139

Donate to Me
More
I unlocked bl on ICS in 10 minutes, download the right stuff replaxlce in c driver, set in fastboot mode, type right commands in official way and BANG bootloader unlocked but not with this steps, just what i did earlier before in 2012

...:: [email protected]€m!c Quote: Face Your Insanity !!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)