Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352452077554.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352452077554.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 448

Spakainz

Jan 29, 2010
Mazeikiai
Hi guys, russian developer mclaught made custom ROM for our devices (S3), you can download it here:
http://narod.ru/disk/63497777001.a6c4e931b64a4ea4444ca650aab62c21/mcOneS3_1_0_0_DeODEX.zip.html

More info (in russian) you will find here:
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=380231&st=0#entry15786964

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

I think it will be for the S4 ;)

Sent from my HTC One S using TrickDroid 4.0.0

Developer have promised to me that will be 4EXT version for S3 too.

joni_strokes

Aug 23, 2012
Jakarta
Hi guys, russian developer mclaught made custom ROM for our devices (S3), you can download it here:
http://narod.ru/disk/63497777001.a6c4e931b64a4ea4444ca650aab62c21/mcOneS3_1_0_0_DeODEX.zip.html

More info (in russian) you will find here:
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=380231&st=0#entry15786964

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Developer have promised to me that will be 4EXT version for S3 too.

Does someone tested this rom? can you post the screenshot and the review?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Altec Lansing

Nov 11, 2011
my phone bootloop after i flash trick droid.before i flash my android version is 4.0.3 .i try to use RUU_VILLEC2_U_ICS_40_S_HTC_Europe_2.15.4... (my phone its asia) but it not work...what should i do?

ibupropane

Nov 1, 2012
I'm currently in the process of trying to port CM9 from the HTC Sensation and I seem to be at a bit of a sticking point.

I used the update-binary from torxx's TrickDroid 4.0.0 for HTC One S C2 and have tried to create an updater-script from a combination of the ones already written for each device. The problem I'm running into is there is a function in the CM9 updater-script called retouch_binaries() and the update-binary from TrickDroid doesn't recognise this so I get a Status 6 error from my recovery if I leave the function in. If I take it out, the ROM flashes but after the bootanimation, the screen goes black.

I haven't tried running a logcat yet to see what the problem is but can anyone think of a solution to the retouch_binaries() issue (i.e. an alternate update-binary or a way of editing is (I think the latter is probably way beyond my capabilities)). Also, what does the retouch_binaries() function do?

Thanks.

qzem

Jun 23, 2010
I'm currently in the process of trying to port CM9 from the HTC Sensation and I seem to be at a bit of a sticking point.

I used the update-binary from torxx's TrickDroid 4.0.0 for HTC One S C2 and have tried to create an updater-script from a combination of the ones already written for each device. The problem I'm running into is there is a function in the CM9 updater-script called retouch_binaries() and the update-binary from TrickDroid doesn't recognise this so I get a Status 6 error from my recovery if I leave the function in. If I take it out, the ROM flashes but after the bootanimation, the screen goes black.

I haven't tried running a logcat yet to see what the problem is but can anyone think of a solution to the retouch_binaries() issue (i.e. an alternate update-binary or a way of editing is (I think the latter is probably way beyond my capabilities)). Also, what does the retouch_binaries() function do?

Thanks.

You should open a thread in Q&A section. Maybe you'll get some answers there.

Reactions: ibupropane

Radeghost

Jan 1, 2013
Wrocław
Any idea if there will be more ROMs when S3 will be updated to android 4.1?
I'd love to have CyanogenMod installed... but i'm sitting on s3 unfortunately -.-

S

shadowch31

My best advice for S3 owners would be to start a donation fund for people to chip in and buy a dev a cheap S3 so then they could develope for it easier as the main sticking point seems to be the devs all seem to have S4's.

Bipe

Jan 3, 2011
My best advice for S3 owners would be to start a donation fund for people to chip in and buy a dev a cheap S3 so then they could develope for it easier as the main sticking point seems to be the devs all seem to have S4's.

good idea, i wouldn't mind donating few bucks for that

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UOT kitchen does not work with sense 4.0/4.1 yet.

I will work on Viper ROM for S3 tonight but I can't promise anything
    Hey guys,

I've built a recovery for our phones (S3 chip) using the cm sources. Almost everything seems to be working (sdcard mounting is ok).
    I've backed up, wiped data/cache and restored. No problems whatsoever.

I haven't done this before, so I'm sure there are problems. I think zips aren't installing properly...

If one of you can test it out, that would be awesome!
    I suppose you know how... fastboot-it.

EDIT:
    I've also built a touch version using clockworkmod's builder. It's number 572.
    Sorry but I cannot add external links.

Thanks.
    If koush would build a Recovery (could somebody write him a message?), I would build for S3..