FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[ROM][JB][4.1.2] JellyBelly Omega-Total Customization [CM10]-{updated 2/2/13}[Final]

22,208 posts
Thanks Meter: 38,107

By bilgerryan, Recognized Developer on 2nd January 2013, 01:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th January 2013, 11:10 PM |#61  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
OP updated with JellyBelly v5: Lagfree Edition... ENJOY!!! Just for the record I am going to leave Alpha in the title of the thread simply because I don't own this device and there is no way for me to test anything... However I built this ROM from an EVO 4G ROM and you don't need to worry about it not working but do please inform me of any bugs and I will do my best to get them resolved. Thanks for using my ROM, I hope you enjoy it (I think you will).
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]

8th January 2013, 10:35 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 471

More
Am I missing it, or is the option for Owner information missing from the Security Options on the v5 update? Running great so far for me in any case!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Joshmccullough For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joshmccullough Ad-Free
9th January 2013, 12:34 AM |#63  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshmccullough

Am I missing it, or is the option for Owner information missing from the Security Options on the v5 update? Running great so far for me in any case!

It shouldn't be What's everybody else think about this ROM? Also, do you guys have a MotoBlur ICS ROM? I just finished one and was thinking about throwing it up here, since it's based on SmurfMod it should be really easy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2013, 12:46 AM |#64  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
Shifty Bastard v2.0 - MotoBlur'd
MotoBlur Launcher and theme and clock and more
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1357692400392.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	1628956  
The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2013, 02:16 AM |#65  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 424

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan

Shifty Bastard v2.0 - MotoBlur'd
MotoBlur Launcher and theme and clock and more

That looks great dude.
The Following User Says Thank You to Evilone69tmg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Evilone69tmg Ad-Free
9th January 2013, 02:18 AM |#66  
Flag HENDERSONVILLE
Thanks Meter: 1,955

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan

It shouldn't be What's everybody else think about this ROM? Also, do you guys have a MotoBlur ICS ROM? I just finished one and was thinking about throwing it up here, since it's based on SmurfMod it should be really easy.

please do

Sent from my IdeaTab A2107A-F using Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to CRIME INC. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CRIME INC. Ad-Free
9th January 2013, 02:46 AM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Sounds like a good idea! Would the Motoblur ICS ROM also incorporate Seeder?

The Following User Says Thank You to taadow1030 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift taadow1030 Ad-Free
9th January 2013, 03:24 AM |#68  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taadow1030

Sounds like a good idea! Would the Motoblur ICS ROM also incorporate Seeder?

Yes indeed, and v6 supercharger. I love the combination of the two. I'll definitely port it over when I get done testing and release it on the Shift. I've got moving ROMs between these two devices down and will start releasing all my work on this device too since you guys enjoy it. Anything to keep the old EVOs alive lol.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2013, 04:42 AM |#69  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
Here's the music player from Shifty Bastard... it has Apollo too
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1357706543603.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	1629439  
9th January 2013, 04:44 AM |#70  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
While I'm at it
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1357706681953.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1629443  
9th January 2013, 12:52 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Question Notification Sound Problem
This ROM really flies on the EVO 4G. It looks like a good daily except I cannot get notification sounds to work???? I noticed that I was getting text messages and didn't hear them come in.

I checked the setting in chomp and it had a real ring tone, but when you select it, there is no noise. So I went into settings and checked the default notification tone. It was selected, but no noise when selecting.

I went to the volumes and separated ringtones from notifications. When you change ringtones, there is noise. When you change notifications, there is no noise.

Has anyone else had this happen, and did you find a fix?

I like this rom and want to use a JB rom. Not having notifications is a deal breaker. The better half doesn't like it when I don't answer (:>>
The Following User Says Thank You to radioman42001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift radioman42001 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mbq was here

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)