Thanks Meter: 33

By thereals0up, Retired Recognized Developer on 11th May 2012, 12:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th September 2012, 11:14 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnethart

I've had this problem for a while on my GNex, works fine on my HP Touchpad. I finally noticed the reason why today but can't find how to fix it.

The install location the script is looking for is /USB-OTG/Goomanager, not /storage/SDCARD0/Goomanager. Is there anyway to fix this in the script myself or is an update required from the developer?

I get exactly the same issue on mine as well running cm10 but it's perfectly fine on my xoom also running it but it has other twrp issues

10th November 2012, 01:16 PM |#42  
Flag columbus
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Stuck on bootlogo
I installed Goomanager and checked for updates. It found a rom update for my set up. So I downloaded it and flashed it onto my phone. When it tried to reboot, it got stuck shutting off and recycling bootlogo. I tried reloading my backed up rom and it all seems to go ok but it still is stuck. Even factory reset had no affect. I have:
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G
ICS 4.0.4 stock root
CWM Blaze4G kernel
I dont know the name of the update but it was only one for the Blaze. Any help would be really awesome.
22nd November 2012, 05:32 PM |#43  
Dallas Tx
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Using T989 w/ cwm tried using goomanager to flash twrp and have the goomanager force close issue.
7th January 2013, 01:23 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Noob question on GooManager...I have the AOKP rom installed on my Sensation and GooManager notifies me of updates to my ROM. I just want to know if updating my ROM build with GooManager will reset all my custom settings and preferences or will they all be preserved? I'd like to keep my ROM up to date but if it means spending all the time again to setup my preferences and icons/widgets/home screens etc. then I'd rather stick with what I have.

TIA!
7th January 2013, 10:06 PM |#45  
Flag columbus

More
Just wipe cache and you are good to go. That's all I do. I have Paranoid Android 4.1.2 and that's all I have ever done for updates. Changing roms is a whole different issue.

Sent from my KFOT using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to goingcrazy614 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goingcrazy614 Ad-Free
8th January 2013, 05:00 AM |#46  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can i run, for instance, a nightly while running aokp on my at&t s3? And can i switch between the two? Or will everything be deleted after wiping
8th January 2013, 12:15 PM |#47  
Flag columbus

More
Always do a backup regardless of what you are doing. I like titanium backup but use what you like. At the very least you will keep your apps. Switching ROMs means wiping everything (cache, dalvik, factory)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to goingcrazy614 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goingcrazy614 Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 11:17 PM |#48  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Goomanager is great
26th January 2013, 11:00 PM |#49  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Hey
Hello, I am having a problem when downloading roms with goomanager. The actually download but when I go to flash through goo it restarts into twrp but it does not flash it on its own. Also I can not flash it because I cant seem to find the file in my sd card or internal memory. I have a tmobile galaxy s3.
17th February 2013, 10:33 AM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goingcrazy614

Just wipe cache and you are good to go. That's all I do. I have Paranoid Android 4.1.2 and that's all I have ever done for updates. Changing roms is a whole different issue.

Sent from my KFOT using xda app-developers app

do flash gapps if use delta update? option incremental flash
15th March 2013, 11:17 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
R: [APP] GooManager Beta official thread
First of all, thank you for your great work!

I'd like to be able to check the TWRP installed number version within your app, without needing to go into recovery.

Another thing to improve your app, is to fix the flashing while showing the download notification. I don't know if it is just my problem, but I can reproduce it on my nexus 4 on stock jb 4.2.2.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)