FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Official] SG Note in the Philippines

1,302 posts
Thanks Meter: 887
 
Post Reply Email Thread
8th January 2013, 09:35 PM |#651  
randomtext's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcube989

Anyone here with a note from smart and had a battery replaced? I noticed my battery has a small bulge so I want to replace it. I dont know whether the battery is covered by the warranty since its not part of the phone. If ever I wouldnt get a replacement battery from smart, can anyone give me battery suggestions, how much and where to buy them? Im looking for not so expensive batteries, 2500mA or more original as long as its size is the same as the original samsung battery.

Mine came from smart. 8 months old and my battery's bulging as well. Iirc, batteries of any kind are not covered by warranty. Just get the oem bateries from samsung. They don't cost much anyway.

Sent from my Asylumized shopping cart.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randomtext For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift randomtext Ad-Free
 
 
9th January 2013, 12:08 AM |#652  
JoshuaTumanda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcube989

Anyone here with a note from smart and had a battery replaced? I noticed my battery has a small bulge so I want to replace it. I dont know whether the battery is covered by the warranty since its not part of the phone. If ever I wouldnt get a replacement battery from smart, can anyone give me battery suggestions, how much and where to buy them? Im looking for not so expensive batteries, 2500mA or more original as long as its size is the same as the original samsung battery.

you can buy them in the mall, it's about P1,000 - P1,500. About those prices for I bought mine for 1,200.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoshuaTumanda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JoshuaTumanda Ad-Free
14th January 2013, 01:21 AM |#653  
Flash05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
anybody here experience flickering screen and suddenly the unit will shutoff? after i switched on and it says "updating os 1 of 1" as if it was being upgraded. i also noticed the battery not empty then becomes 0 to 1% upon startup.

i had it twice. i think it's the battery but before i get one i would like to know if any reported case here. thanks.
14th January 2013, 01:49 AM |#654  
Kcube989's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Piñas
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash05

anybody here experience flickering screen and suddenly the unit will shutoff? after i switched on and it says "updating os 1 of 1" as if it was being upgraded. i also noticed the battery not empty then becomes 0 to 1% upon startup.

i had it twice. i think it's the battery but before i get one i would like to know if any reported case here. thanks.

Highly likely that your battery is bulging, just like mine.
14th January 2013, 02:38 AM |#655  
noteandfound's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag munoz
Thanks Meter: 263
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcube989

Highly likely that your battery is bulging, just like mine.

+1 battery problem most likely...
I also had that problem..

click THANKS BUTTON if I helped…




Recognized Distributor™
14th January 2013, 04:51 AM |#656  
jandantes's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Yep, it happened to mine as well. Time to change your battery.

Sent from my GT-N7000
14th January 2013, 07:35 AM |#657  
Flash05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandantes

Yep, it happened to mine as well. Time to change your battery.

Sent from my GT-N7000

but when it happened to you what was the screen after turning on? was it "upgrading ekek" or "optimizing app ekek" as if the OS was updated?

my battery isn't bulging yet. but my gut feel tells me this is battery issue. of course before i buy one i want to be really sure it's the battery. it isn't cheap too haha.
15th January 2013, 02:05 PM |#658  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noteandfound

What is the best Modem for us?
Im having lesser signal compared to my Myphone android phone...

ANG.MAHAL.NG.NOTE.KO

After upgrading to leak xxlsc, signal strength increased. I can now even received phone calls without problem even inside the house compared to when it was still gingerbread. You have to be outside the house to use phone calls. In my opinion, xxlsc modem is far better in my location at novaliches qc.
15th January 2013, 02:07 PM |#659  
noteandfound's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag munoz
Thanks Meter: 263
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by legola

After upgrading to leak xxlsc, signal strength increased. I can now even received phone calls without problem even inside the house compared to when it was still gingerbread. You have to be outside the house to use phone calls. In my opinion, xxlsc modem is far better in my location at novaliches qc.

Already using it :thumbup::beer:

hit THANKS BUTTON if I helped..


Recognized Distributor™
15th January 2013, 07:45 PM |#660  
Member
Flag Pasig
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
rom
hi guys, just wanna ask if what is the best JB leak custom rom available right now? im currently running angry vt1.1
15th January 2013, 11:11 PM |#661  
JoshuaTumanda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash05

but when it happened to you what was the screen after turning on? was it "upgrading ekek" or "optimizing app ekek" as if the OS was updated?

my battery isn't bulging yet. but my gut feel tells me this is battery issue. of course before i buy one i want to be really sure it's the battery. it isn't cheap too haha.

It's a battery issue. I have had experienced that issue then, then changed my battery and it solved the problem. You can buy a batt for about P900 in some samsung stores. Be sure that you are buying a legit battery to evade issues again.

Good luck in looking for a batt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayceguerra

hi guys, just wanna ask if what is the best JB leak custom rom available right now? im currently running angry vt1.1

Try the other ROMs posted in the Development area. there are several ROMs available with tons of customization. If it fits your needs then stick to it, if its not try to explore and find another good ROM for you!

Cheers!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes