{ROM} - SERENITY 1.3 - T-Mobile GNote II Port

Search This thread

CaliCal

Apr 3, 2012
SoCal
Are you by any chance using Facebook sync? Many moons ago I had read that this error was Facebook contacts sync related. I have had process.phone.acore errors which were Google contacts sync related.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

nope.

I've also noticed after awhile, I'm getting less and less popups. weird.

rener78

On my old nexus S had that problem all the time I got it fixed by removing STK.apk and never had that problem since, might work on SGS3....if not working flash a different kernel that fixed that problem I had once with my SGS3

Envoyé depuis mon SGH-T999 avec Tapatalk

Last edited:

phoenix2217

Dec 21, 2010
I have to agree. Anyone have a mirror for 1.3? Downloads are awful and they freeze and fail around the 30-40 MB mark. I'm on a solid 100 Mb/s connection too.

Scath

Jun 23, 2008
Test Build 1.3 - multiple FC's for messaging and phone. Samsung restore also doesn't work.

Xg3nFatality

Jun 14, 2012
Arizona
Is the 1.3 link not completing its download for anyone else? I've tried it at several different times of the day and the furthest I have gotten is 162mb downloaded :(

phordych05

Jul 13, 2010
philly
I think he gave up...its been like over a month of him saying that he is working on the ro

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SERENITY ROM SERIES
    by
    DrewGaren

SERENITY 1.3 T-MOBILE TEST BUILD 3
    This rom has not yet been tested but should work great. It is based off of the Official T-Mobile GNote II Firmware and has been ported to the S III. It has ever feature included in Serenity 1.2 and more from T-Mobile. It has updated system base, csc's, and t-mobile build props, and much more specific t-mobile properties. Test Build 2 has been updated to fix android.phone.process error and swype issue and other minor fixes. Please report any issue in the thread. For anybody that finds they are having an issue on 1.3 they can revert back to 1.2 that's not a test build. Test 3 Includes: updated seclauncher, new attempt at fixing phone error, removed more bloat, more minor tweaks.

Download Serenity 1.3 TMO Test Build 2
    Download Serenity 1.3 TMO Test Build 3

This Thread Has Been Moved Here Specifically For The Serenity Rom Series. Serenity Rom is a port of AT&T's I317UCAXXX GNote II. The most recent build Serenity 1.2 is a port of I317UCALJ3 and has a multiview option to download through the DG UpdateMe app in the rom. Serenity works on AT&T, Bell, Sprint, and T-Mobile with CSC's already preloaded and no need to enter APN's, however other carriers will need to enter their APN's to use this rom if they are not one of the four listed.

Past Issues Corrected: Lockscreen Shortcuts are now fixed
    PopupBrowser work Correctly
    Video Player and Popup video is now working correctly

Serenity 1.2 Features:
    GNOTE 2 PORT FULLY WORKING WITH EXTRA FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR GALAXY S III
    CARRIERS FOR AT&T, BELL, T-MOBILE AND SPRINT
    OFFICIAL AT&T I317UCALJ3 GNOTE II BASE (GNote II and SIII FRAMEWORK)
    ALL GNOTE II FEATURES WORKING
    4G LTE
    Data Speed Increases
    Deodexed
    Init.d Support
    UpdateME App
    Extended Power Menu
    AT&T Bloat removed
    Cell Standby Drain Fixed
    Reduced Redraw
    New DG Bootanimation by GHStudent
    Hacked Audio
    Performance Tweaks
    Tethering - Native USB Tethering, AT&T Wifi Tether Hotspot
    CPU Sleeper
    Battery Tweaks
    Performance Tweaks
    SVoice and Google Now Options
    APN Auto Load On AT&T, Bell, T-Mobile and Sprint others manually enter APN
    Build Prop Tweaks
    Added Bravia Engine
    Power Saving Mod
    New Network Tweaks (6/27 Updates)
    Modified Sensors
    Stock Themed (Per User Request)
    Disable USB/ADB Notification
    Team Kang Initd.d Tweaks
    More Init.d Tweaks
    SGS3 Easy UMS
    DOWNLOAD SERENITY 1.2 HERE
    Removed DSP Manager
    LIH Sprint Leak SamsungIME
    Updated SuperSU
    DG Serenity UpdateME ToolBox
    EXT4 Tweaks
    Removed SNote - Not Compatible, Replaced with SMemo
    Removed YellowPages
    Rewrote Framework and SystemUI
    Fixed Charging Issues
    Fixed Charging with Power Off Animation
    Fixed Thermal Battery Issues
    New Serenity PowerOn Sound (PowerOn Sound Remover in UpdateMe)
    Updated UpdateMe
    Bluetooth Updates
    Keyguard_Default_Wallpaper and Default_Wallpaper credit CM Wallpapers
    Fixed MTP on Mac/Windows/Linux
    Fixed PopupBrowser
    Fixed Lockscreen Shortcuts
    Fixed Videos and Video Popup
    Removed Glance View (until find a fix)
    Stock T-Mobile Kernel (Updated Ramdisk Ramdisk Link Here, SGH-T999 ICS/JB Kernel Here)
    Tons More!

Multiview in UpdateMe As WIP Option

SERENITY 1.2 QUICK FIX:

This should be applied as an update. It will enable 15 toggle mod and give you my theme from Serenity 1.1 as well as give you my modified framework and system ui. It will also enable the use of the older Themes in UpdateMe. There will no longer be black around the popup browser or popup video player and the Just Once and Always buttons are now corrected. If you wish to use stock JB theme with 15 toggles you can download that in UpdateMe. This is a good quick fix that must be applied on top of the current framework.

Make Backup If Desired (I always recommend)
    Reboot into clockwork recovery
    Select Install From Zip
    Install
    Reboot

DOWNLOAD NOW: SERENITY 1.2 QUICKFIX
    or download in UpdateMe App

If you like my work consider a donation.
    If you would like to use my work please ask me first.
    Update

I have been away for a while and have been busy I will be cleaning the thread up soon and a Tmobile Gnote II version is coming soon with Serenity 1.3
    Update

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around much lately. It has been a really busy time for me the past few weeks and I have also been out of town so I have not been in the forums. I am currently still out of town and have no internet besides my tablet, phone and borrowing my neighbors sluggish wifi which doesn't cut it when I'm trying to make new a new rom. I haven't forgot about you I just haven't been able to get to any of my files. I am also currently working on a huge new aosp 4.2 rom that will be out as soon as I can get source downloaded when I get home I can only work on some files now. In the mean time know that I have created these threads for you to talk to each other and try to solve each others issues if i'm not around and cannot help. I will be back soon and will get back to working on a new rom. But in the mean time I thought I would owe you all a short explanation of why I haven't been around and thank you guys for all the support. More good things are coming and in the works.
    Serenity 1.2 lite edition

SERENITY 1.2 LITE EDITION

This rom is the lighter side of Serenity. All bloat is pre removed for you. I will be adding all the new APK's withen the next few days to the UpdateME App so you you can download the apps you want back to the system. This is a much smaller a battery saving system, however lacks more Samsung services.

What's removed?
    attMessages.apk, AccuweatherDaemon.apk, AccuweatherWidget.apk, AccuweatherWidget_Main.apk, AllShareCastWidget.apk, AllshareMediaServer.apk, AllSharePlay.apk, AllshareService.apk, AnalogClockSimple.apk,
    AnalogClockUnique.apk, attMessages_vpl_ATT.apk, attSmartWifi_ATT.apk, digitLocker_vpl_ATT.apk, Books.apk, ChatON_MARKET.apk, ChocoEUKor.apk, DeepSea.apk, DigitalClock.apk, DigitalClock21.apk, voicetalk_NLI.apk, Dropbox.apk, DropboxOOEBEProirity3.apk, DualClockAnalog.apk, DualClockDigital.apk, DualClockDigital42.apk, EdmSysScopeService.apk, EdmVpnServices.apk, FactoryTest.apk, FotoClient.apk, FWUpgrade.apk, Hearingdro.apk, HelpHub.apk, HelvNeueLT.apk, Kies.apk, KiesAir.apk, kieswifi.apk, MediaHub_D2.apk, MobilePrint.apk, MobileTrackerEngineTwo.apk, MusicHub_30.apk, PanningTryActually.apk, PickUpTutorial.apk, PlusOne.apk, RoseEUKor.apk, SamsungApps.apk, SamsungAppsUNA3.apk, sCloudBackupProvider.apk, sCloudDataRelay.apk, sCloudDataSync.apk, sCloudSyncBrower.apk, sCloudSyncCalendar.apk, sCloudSyncContacts.apk, sCloudSyncSMemo.apk, SimpleAlarkClock.apk, SimpleFavoritesWidget.apk, SNS.apk, SSuggest.apk, voicetalk.apk, VpnClient.apk, YahoostockWidget.apk, YahoonewsWidget.apk, YahoostockDaemon.apk, YahoonewsDaemon.apk, GoogleQuickSearchBox_USA.apk, myATT.apk, Telenav_ATT.apk, YPMobile.apk, MediaHub.apk

DOWNLOAD SERENITY 1.2 LITE HERE
    Update

I am currently working on updating the rom for tmobile using the Gnote II TMobile Official Firmware and will be porting it for the S III and will be using it for the new version of Serenity Tmo