Thanks Meter: 2,473

By Heathcliff74, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th November 2012, 12:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th January 2013, 08:09 PM |#71  
Flag Mukwonago
Thanks Meter: 756

Donate to Me
More
I'm glad you haven't given up on WP7 seeing as even MS has. I have a question though does this version, now that it is 1.0, have a expiration date like previous versions?

11th January 2013, 10:35 PM |#72  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary

I'm glad you haven't given up on WP7 seeing as even MS has. I have a question though does this version, now that it is 1.0, have a expiration date like previous versions?

It doesn't have an expiration date since version 0.10 or so!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heathcliff74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heathcliff74 Ad-Free
14th January 2013, 05:51 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Great App but please improve loading speed.
14th January 2013, 07:02 PM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 303

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maya79

Great App but please improve loading speed.

Hi there,
is this an error that bazaar is trying to "update" the application to version 0.13 ?
Or is 1.0 just not yet published in bazaar?
30th January 2013, 12:03 AM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello Heathcliff74. (Sorry for my english)

Sorry for this kind of stupid question. I got a HTC HD7 yesterday and I'm trying to figured out how to install .XAP files. I read through the forum about two options in order to unlock this phone, HSPL and custom ROMs (that as you said, it's a little dangerous if you don't have any idea what are you doing) and Root Unlock. It is supposed that my phone does not have any problem with Interop Unlock because the version of the bootloader is 3.3.2250.0 (120323) and WP7 is 7.0.7390.0. So I'm trying to unlock the phone using your tools. But I can't get installed your WP7 Root Tools.XAP file on my phone. This is what I'm trying to do:

1.- I have installed the latest version of Zune (My phone is recognized by Zune when I plug it to my Windows 7 Starter laptop)
2.- I'm trying to install your XAP file using XAP DeployeX V0.9 But I get an error messagge
3.- I tried to Install WP7 Root Tools file.XAP sending the file to my email and then downloading it to my phone, but I got a message that there is any programm asociated to that kind of file.

The question is, how can I install the WP7 Root Tools.XAP file? What am I doing wrong? Do I need to do something before install the WP7 Root Tools?

Thank you!!
2nd February 2013, 09:13 PM |#76  
Flag Christchurch
Thanks Meter: 21

More
RE: [XAP] WP7 Root Tools 1.0
Have you tried a browser download/install? Upload xap to server and access in browser, or load to Box...

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
5th February 2013, 08:30 PM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, I've got a HTC Mozart and when I try opening WP7 Root Tools it closes and lands me back on the app list (Only get to see the splash screen). My device has an app hub unlock and your interop unlock. I have 7.10.8773.98, firmware: 2250.09.12435.061 and bootloader 5.12.2250.1(134400).
Can you help?
Thanks.
7th February 2013, 07:55 PM |#78  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvt_nemesis

Have you tried a browser download/install? Upload xap to server and access in browser, or load to Box...

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Hello.

Thanks for your help.

Yes, I send the XAP file to my own email and tried to Download and Install but I got a messagge that there's any program associated with that kind of file.

The problem with XAP DeployerX (and in a general way with all other software that is trying to communicate with the phone) is that it can't establish a communication with the device beacause of a "Developer lock". I'm trying to figured out how to fix it. Zune Software is the only program that actually can communicate with my phone.
8th February 2013, 05:36 PM |#79  
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 40

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDober

Hello.

Thanks for your help.

Yes, I send the XAP file to my own email and tried to Download and Install but I got a messagge that there's any program associated with that kind of file.

The problem with XAP DeployerX (and in a general way with all other software that is trying to communicate with the phone) is that it can't establish a communication with the device beacause of a "Developer lock". I'm trying to figured out how to fix it. Zune Software is the only program that actually can communicate with my phone.

are u developer unlocked??if u have installed windows phone 7 sdk on ur pc, go to start and type application deployment..u will find a tool that is included in wp7 sdk which can be used to install applications on ur device..try using it..if u r not unlocked, it tells that u r not unlocked..further u can proceed with unlocking which is explained in different threads which i m not gonna mention here but u r gonna find it out for urselves..
30th March 2013, 03:36 AM |#80  
Flag West Midlands
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Phase 2 installation error RA-SRA-02 1260
Hi Heathcliff74,

I'm trying to install WP7 Root Tools 1.1 onto my Samsung Omina 7, but when I get to the 'Phase 2' installation I get the following error "WP7 Root Tools Fatal Error: RA-SRA-02 1260".

Can you assist in telling me what the error relates to & what I can do to fix the issue please?

Kind regards,

fitzy-boy
30th March 2013, 10:25 PM |#81  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy-boy

Hi Heathcliff74,

I'm trying to install WP7 Root Tools 1.1 onto my Samsung Omina 7, but when I get to the 'Phase 2' installation I get the following error "WP7 Root Tools Fatal Error: RA-SRA-02 1260".

Can you assist in telling me what the error relates to & what I can do to fix the issue please?

Kind regards,

fitzy-boy

You probably installed Root Tools, ran phase 1 and then you didn't continue with phase 2, which is important. You now reinstalled Root Tools and ran phase 1 again. If you run phase 1 two times, you get this error. The only way to resolve it is a hard-reset. But be careful! You can loose apps and data. But you can also loose your unlock! Be sure you can unlock again after you hard-reset! Maybe better make a backup in advance!

Heathcliff74
The Following User Says Thank You to Heathcliff74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heathcliff74 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wp7 root tools

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)