[APP] Touchwiz UX NO ROOT NEEDED!!+ S3 PACK

Search This thread

aniket.dali

Mar 6, 2012
fixing the widgets

doesn't support most widgets it ask for permission installing widgets ... Only the accu weather that came with pack works ....back to tw for now until fixed

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
copy all the apks in system/data folder with permissions rwx rx rx then reboot your device and after that go into system/app select and install touchwiz apk it worked for me

sirkula

Dec 3, 2008
Sarajevo
Will this overwrite my stock launcher and accuweather app.?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Hey guys it was working really well until I rebooted! Now it keeps force closing before showing my icons etc! Anyone else had this issue?

This is happening to me, how did you fix it? I can't even access my stock launcher to uninstall it or do something I just can restart my phone c c c c....Is there another launcher that I can install as a zip via CWM? just don't tell me I have to do factory reset :(

Installed Apex launcher.zip via CWM just to get that option at the start which launcher to use as default. Now I'm OK :)

Last edited:

Harsh1911

Jan 30, 2013
here is the touchwiz ux launcher with gnote grid in menus (better than original grid) (my opinion).
Credits for the amazing launcher to: Hot.vimal92 [go thank him!!] ----> his thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1690988

no root needed!

What's in the pack.
S3 walls resized for gs2 & gs1 [960x800] and non resized [1440x1440 ] is in the pack.
Galaxy s3 launcher
galaxy s3 weatherclock widget.
S3 icons.

Instructions:

Unrar the s3pack file, s3 icons launcher and everything is in there.
When extracted put in sdcard.
Just install launcher as normal apk, start launcher,
if you want download both accuweather apks and you can use s3 weather & clock widget. [thats the only widget you can use in this launcher].

Your stockicons come in the launcher so if you want gs3 contacts icon etc in homescreen download desktop visualizer and just add the icon [very easy].
The s3 icons are in the s3pack as i said before..

Wallpapers in the pack

[you need to have ice cream sandwich, update if you have gingerbread from kies or ota]
stock or custom ics doesnt matter

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?l2kp7h6i60xm9ho

if you're on your phone and want to unrar the file with all files just download unrar from google play. Good luck!

Questions? Just ask and i answer as fast as i can.

Dont forget to thanks me and or hot.vimal92

can i run this on my xperia ray /rooted??

Running ics pureness build 14 ....

toroloco73

Feb 11, 2012
R: [APP] Touchwiz UX NO ROOT NEEDED!!+ S3 PACK

Does it work on galaxy w with cm9 or cm10 ?

Inviato dal mio MB526 con Tapatalk 2

Transmitter X

Mar 18, 2013
Gurgaon
Cool!!!

Here is the Touchwiz UX Launcher with GNote grid in menus (better than original grid) (my opinion).
Credits for the amazing launcher to: hot.vimal92 [GO THANK HIM!!] ----> HIS thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1690988

NO ROOT NEEDED!

What's in the pack.
S3 WALLS RESIZED FOR GS2 & GS1 [960x800] and Non resized [1440x1440 ] is in the pack.
Galaxy S3 launcher
Galaxy S3 Weatherclock widget.
S3 Icons.

Instructions:

Unrar the S3Pack file, S3 icons launcher and everything is in there.
When extracted put in sdcard.
Just install launcher as normal apk, start launcher,
If you want download both accuweather apks and you can use S3 weather & clock widget. [THATS THE ONLY WIDGET YOU CAN USE IN THIS LAUNCHER].

Your stockicons come in the launcher so if you want GS3 contacts icon etc in homescreen download DESKTOP VISUALIZER and just add the icon [very easy].
The S3 icons are in the S3PACK as i said before..

Wallpapers in the pack

[You need to have ice cream sandwich, update if you have gingerbread from Kies or OTA]
Stock or custom ICS doesnt matter

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?l2kp7h6i60xm9ho

If you're on your phone and want to unrar the file with all files just download UNRAR from Google PLay. Good luck!

Questions? Just ask and i answer as fast as i can.

Dont forget to thanks me and or hot.vimal92

the launcher works like a charm but the accuweather widgets are not installing all other widgets work as I converted the app to system using titanium backup

the accuweather widget neither installs and not working even when i cange the permissions to rw-r--r--

:good:

tarun1127

May 20, 2013
Faridabad
Hey guys! I'm really a big fan of touchwiz ux. Can't you edit the permissions needed or what so ever so that we can bind widgets on homescreen. I wish that I could Root my device but as I start to root it it says something like "daemon failed to start" and other ****. Please make out a way for this. I really like the ui. Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts