FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][GT-P31XX][JB][4.1.2] Android Open Kang Project | ROMs and Kernels | Milestone 1

475 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,233

By cmenard, Retired Recognized Developer on 17th September 2012, 10:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th January 2013, 02:02 PM |#581  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
any one help me now
need some clarification about this statement in OP

Kernels

The same custom kernel used in AOKP ROMs now available to use in all AOSP based ROMs. (AOKP, CM10, ParanoidAndroid) Will not work with stock Touchwiz based ROMs!!

is tat something like, AOKP, CM10, Para.. support this kernel except stock touchwiz.

should we need to flash the above stated kernel after flashing semi nightly build.

11th January 2013, 05:42 PM |#582  
Flag in a house
Thanks Meter: 89

More
That means that the same kernel that comes in AOKP, is also available for the other aosp based rom they have listed as a separate download.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F3AR420 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift F3AR420 Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 05:14 PM |#583  
Any word on how work is coming on the other devices for 4.2.1? (specifically the p3113, p3110)
13th January 2013, 02:38 PM |#584  
Account currently disabled
Flag tallahasseee
Thanks Meter: 798

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjshepherd

Any word on how work is coming on the other devices for 4.2.1? (specifically the p3113, p3110)

Omg dude no fxxking ETAs wtf do u not read rules or threads do u pay the Dev then quit asking

budget phone pimpin on jb asop
The Following User Says Thank You to hatememarkz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hatememarkz Ad-Free
13th January 2013, 07:37 PM |#585  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatememarkz

Omg dude no fxxking ETAs wtf do u not read rules or threads do u pay the Dev then quit asking

budget phone pimpin on jb asop

god damn you are annoying.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tcardozo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tcardozo Ad-Free
15th January 2013, 01:30 AM |#586  
Account currently disabled
Flag tallahasseee
Thanks Meter: 798

More
how

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app
23rd January 2013, 06:04 PM |#587  
Flag San Antonio, Texas
Thanks Meter: 820

More
Re: [ROM][GT-P31XX][JB][4.1.2] Android Open Kang Project | ROMs and Kernels | Milesto
Looks like I sold mine just in time. Sad to see this and its big brother forgotten about in the newest builds. My boss just bought a 3113 and wants me to fix it up. Soon as aokp hits 4.2 I will.

I counted this morning and I was amazed at the amount of aokp roms for the n7 (grouper) 7 aokp roms.

I figure cmenard will build a new one for this. The cm 10.1 source should surely help him with building it.
24th January 2013, 02:03 AM |#588  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Re: [ROM][GT-P31XX][JB][4.1.2] Android Open Kang Project | ROMs and Kernels | Milesto
Looks like I'm also getting out of the p3113 game, trading someone for their n7. Been nice hanging out here, have fun with future builds if they are still happening

Sent from my GT-P3113 using xda app-developers app
24th January 2013, 02:03 PM |#589  
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 686

More
Anyway to enable portrait mode. Tried everything
24th January 2013, 08:54 PM |#590  
Thanks Meter: 1,575

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdizzleh85

What in the world is that? My tablet works in portrait and landscape just fine. What's your issue? No apps at all work on portrait?
25th January 2013, 06:34 AM |#591  
Flag San Antonio, Texas
Thanks Meter: 820

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdizzleh85

Make sure rotation isn't locked. Make sure its enabled in settings. It must have some how gotten locked in landscape mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary

What in the world is that? My tablet works in portrait and landscape just fine. What's your issue? No apps at all work on portrait?

Takes half the time to help someone than it does to tell them off and be a jerk. If you don't want to help then ignore them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scottx . For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scottx . Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)