External wall charger for the Note 2

Search This thread

capaxdoli

Jun 15, 2011
New Delhi
First off i am not a noob and yes i have googled for the past three days to find out if what i want is available. the reason of this post is that so far as i can see, i am not able to get one to India (where i live). This is what i want or something similar:

http://gorillagadgets.com/dual-wall-charger-for-samsung-galaxy-note-2.html

this is a wall charger (and i dont mean the ones that come with the phone). the link above is for charging two batteries at one go. i am ok with getting a device that charges even one battery. i have looked high and far and though there are several options like the hyperion and anker (which come with the external chargers) they are not shippable to India, which is the crux of my problem. Hope to find some light here...help...please?

capaxdoli@gmail.com

capaxdoli

Jun 15, 2011
New Delhi
First off i am not a noob and yes i have googled for the past three days to find out if what i want is available. the reason of this post is that so far as i can see, i am not able to get one to India (where i live). This is what i want or something similar:

http://gorillagadgets.com/dual-wall-charger-for-samsung-galaxy-note-2.html

this is a wall charger (and i dont mean the ones that come with the phone). the link above is for charging two batteries at one go. i am ok with getting a device that charges even one battery. i have looked high and far and though there are several options like the hyperion and anker (which come with the external chargers) they are not shippable to India, which is the crux of my problem. Hope to find some light here...help...please?

capaxdoli@gmail.com

wow! 79 views and no reply yet!! it is this too basic a question to merit an answer or is it that none here knows the answer :confused::(

UrbanDroid

Jan 8, 2012
Auburn, AL
Your best bet us gonna be to look to other countries other than the US. I would contact samsung korea and see what they can do for you. For some reason my country doesnt like to ship priducts overseas one piece at a time. Lol

Sent from my large and in charge GN2 using Forum Runner

capaxdoli

Jun 15, 2011
New Delhi
the purpose of an extra battery is to take it out with the wall charger so that i can leave the battery and the wall charger at the power outlet itself. However, though your docking station is good, it would not serve the purpose cause i would have to then take quite a few extra things...the dock itself, the charging cable etc etc thus occupying more space...eagerly looking for more replies and thanks for the ones that have taken the trouble to reply :)

Top Liked Posts