By despotovski01, Inactive Recognized Developer on 7th July 2012, 01:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th July 2012, 12:26 PM |#21  
Flag Cybertron
Thanks Meter: 429

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by despotovski01

No, it's not done that way. Download the Android SDK, then open the SDK Manager and get the SDK tools(or however they are called). Then open cmd and navigate to the platform-tools folder, which is located in the Android SDK folder, and execute the given command.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m

Thank you Sir, will try this one shortly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xchan21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xchan21 Ad-Free

4th December 2012, 10:51 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Battery charge
I can CONFIRM USB recharge is not working with this recovery. Please fix this, it's a pain pulling the battery, putting it back in, connect to charger, and for 2 seconds of charge and then I have to repeat. This is a REALLY important issue if anyone completely kills their battery. Also, I can't follow the part of battery calibration that tells me to charge completely before booting again.
5th December 2012, 08:33 AM |#23  
Flag Pilsen - The City of Beer :)
Thanks Meter: 323

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phly95

I can CONFIRM USB recharge is not working with this recovery. Please fix this, it's a pain pulling the battery, putting it back in, connect to charger, and for 2 seconds of charge and then I have to repeat. This is a REALLY important issue if anyone completely kills their battery. Also, I can't follow the part of battery calibration that tells me to charge completely before booting again.

What to try another recovery? E.g. 4EXT touch...
The Following User Says Thank You to Benik3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Benik3 Ad-Free
14th January 2013, 05:23 PM |#24  
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Question
Hello OP,

I have an Evo 3D and would like to build and share cwm 6+ for myself. You said you built the image using http://builder.clockworkmod.com/ , my question is did you simply use the images you got from there or is there more to it? Also does that site spit out a recovery later than what is officially supported for the device? The shooter is at 5802.
14th January 2013, 07:18 PM |#25  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 2,146

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbox23

Hello OP,

I have an Evo 3D and would like to build and share cwm 6+ for myself. You said you built the image using http://builder.clockworkmod.com/ , my question is did you simply use the images you got from there or is there more to it? Also does that site spit out a recovery later than what is officially supported for the device? The shooter is at 5802.

Yes, you download the built image and just flash it to your device. The builds that come off the builder are the same as the official, I think. For one, I know they share the same bug as the official CWM, and that is not charging while plugged-in.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to despotovski01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift despotovski01 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
clockwork, evo, htc, recovery, shooteru

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)