Thanks Meter: 12,398

Thread Closed Email Thread
16th January 2013, 11:42 PM |#2141  
Flag wichita
Thanks Meter: 952

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehlek

Weird, I tried the paid version and in messages it shows black text on black background, do you get that?

In the market under that app it says to download a MMS pack if messages looking weird

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
17th January 2013, 12:34 AM |#2142  
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 31

Donate to Me
More
Does group messaging work on the Aokp build? Also, is it Friday yet?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app
17th January 2013, 12:43 AM |#2143  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twism50

Does group messaging work on the Aokp build? Also, is it Friday yet?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app

Yep group messaging does, that was a big deal for me... and no, Friday's not just here yet...
17th January 2013, 03:34 AM |#2144  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Same issue here with 3G only showing. Attempted to flash this radio twice but aborts during flash. Any suggestions?

17th January 2013, 03:36 AM |#2145  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 3,136

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott-crismond

Same issue here with 3G only showing. Attempted to flash this radio twice but aborts during flash. Any suggestions?

You should take that up in the radio thread you got the .zip file, as it doesn't have anything to do with this ROM.

T-Mobile SGS III
17th January 2013, 04:25 AM |#2146  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hey I have a real important question, recently I've been noticing that if I open gallery and see all my albums if i try to click on the album instead of opening it it just selects it, that's all it does, I can't open it I can only select the albums, if I reboot, gallery goes back to working fine and im able to open my albums, also another thing when I do select an album there is a check mark at the top left, I clicked it a bunch of times, once I click it it just does something and goes back to asking me to select other albums then when I do the check mark comes back, I really want to know what does clicking the check mark after selecting an album does because I really don't want it to have uploaded any of my albums anywhere or sent them anywhere, and also id like to fix this because this is the only issue I've had with this rom
17th January 2013, 05:55 AM |#2147  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanvirul

Hey I have a real important question, recently I've been noticing that if I open gallery and see all my albums if i try to click on the album instead of opening it it just selects it, that's all it does, I can't open it I can only select the albums, if I reboot, gallery goes back to working fine and im able to open my albums, also another thing when I do select an album there is a check mark at the top left, I clicked it a bunch of times, once I click it it just does something and goes back to asking me to select other albums then when I do the check mark comes back, I really want to know what does clicking the check mark after selecting an album does because I really don't want it to have uploaded any of my albums anywhere or sent them anywhere, and also id like to fix this because this is the only issue I've had with this rom

Haven't experienced it. Try clearing data for it.

Sent from my SGS3...
17th January 2013, 05:56 AM |#2148  
Flag Aurora CO via The Ville, SC
Thanks Meter: 84

Donate to Me
More
Mine just shows 3G but doesn't matter to me my phone runs the same who Tmobile think they're fooling?

The Following User Says Thank You to d3athb4dishonor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift d3athb4dishonor Ad-Free
17th January 2013, 11:07 AM |#2149  
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanvirul

I had this problem. It happens from time to time. Just reboot the phone.
17th January 2013, 03:00 PM |#2150  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by banksdaname

Having an issue again with programs not opening. I wonder if it's a Gapps thing. First it was YouTube. It randomly fixed itself. Now my Google Search/Google Now won't open. Anyone else having this issue? I'm sure that the suggestion will be to just reflash the Gapps but curious if there's an underlying issue here.

If the uninstall method doesn't work out, or you just want to try something else, go to system settings / Apps/ - choose the problematic app. Clear data and cache. Should work... If not, try wiping cache & Davlick cache in recovery... If that doesn't work I'm afraid blood sacrifice is all you've got left... Amazingly effective though! You should see my battery life!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to HazyJMac For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HazyJMac Ad-Free
17th January 2013, 04:07 PM |#2151  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Not sure if its just me, but anyone else get (what seems like) random reboots? Only happened a couple times while using my phone (actually as I was putting my phone in my pocket it seems like).

First time experiencing reboots on ur ROM, but its also the first time I'm using the kernel it came with. I was using ktoonz with all previous releases.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread