[BOOTANIMATION_APPS_WALLPR]** EaglesBlood™ JellyBean +ICS ** [G2X p999](SEP 24, 2012)

Search This thread

oOo B0XeR oOo

Do you think you could post the EGB app drawer icon so we can use it as a icon for Apex Launcher? Cause I love the icon just need alittle more customization in my home screens then EGB Launcher has to offer.

Sent from my EGB AOSP powered T-Mobile G2x

Ya I can do that I'm pretty sure it's super quick. We leave out all the overly-customized/themed stuff for an optional flash since this is AOSP and would be kind of a contradiction.

Tell you what, can you send me that package? Just go to root explorer > /system > /app and copy the launcher.apk file you use. It might be easier to just long-press and zip it.

Send it to me here:

Link: http://eagl.me/dropegb
Public key: egb

zenmastr1968

May 18, 2012
Question - Would it be infringing on someone (T-mobile, etc...) if you made a boot animation of the winged android flapping off... as a parody of the green android launch intro that T-Mobile does??

I think that might be a cool idea....

PS: love the winged andriod wallpaper - that's the one I'm using.

str8killinya

Sep 15, 2010
West Chester,Ohio
Ya I can do that I'm pretty sure it's super quick. We leave out all the overly-customized/themed stuff for an optional flash since this is AOSP and would be kind of a contradiction.

Tell you what, can you send me that package? Just go to root explorer > /system > /app and copy the launcher.apk file you use. It might be easier to just long-press and zip it.

Send it to me here:

Link: http://eagl.me/dropegb
Public key: egb

Couldent you just make it like a icon you could pull from gallery like a wallpaper cause we can do that from apex and nova like you could on adw launcher back in the day? Just asking I can do the zip thing I just thought it would be cooler if we had it so you could even make some sick custom ones like a icon pack of launcher drawer icons :)

Sent from my EGB AOSP T-Mobile G2x

srdryl

Nov 10, 2011
Samsung Galaxy A51
Wifi calling

Love the wallpaper pack combined them with KF fire live wallpaper can match flames perfect with flames from ICS boot animation. Could you please add the wallpaper from ICS boot to wallpaper pack 2? would love to have a version for wallpaper background

Sent From My LG-P999
Eagles Blood ICS Build 1
Faux CM 49b4 SV
ebsig

EaglesBlood by doniqcc. Get it [HERE].
[/QUOTE]
Whenever i load this rom all it keeps saying is wifi calling wont work

Dagcon

Jan 17, 2013
Kolkata
techad.weebly.com
OnePlus 8
As I said in OP:

"...more content, updates and previews to come later on tonight."

..:::{B0XeR}:::..
-Sent from my Nokia 6150 with flashing antenna.

Having issues changing the bootimage.zip

I am using the most updated ICS of EGB downloaded from Eaglesblood.com (for G2X), whenever I'm going the rename the bootimage file using root explorer (superuser permitted) it's keep saying "file is read only" so can't do any thing with the image file (rename / delete / move) and unable to put a new one. The default bootimage is the EB Gramophone one showed is this post by you.

Please help :crying: so I can change the Bootloader animation....

Thanks in advance

cainG2x

Feb 16, 2012
vancouver WA
Having issues changing the bootimage.zip

I am using the most updated ICS of EGB downloaded from Eaglesblood.com (for G2X), whenever I'm going the rename the bootimage file using root explorer (superuser permitted) it's keep saying "file is read only" so can't do any thing with the image file (rename / delete / move) and unable to put a new one. The default bootimage is the EB Gramophone one showed is this post by you.

Please help :crying: so I can change the Bootloader animation....

Thanks in advance

Are you mounting system as writable in settings-root settings- mount as writable?

Sent from my hellpowered G2X

Dagcon

Jan 17, 2013
Kolkata
techad.weebly.com
OnePlus 8
Are you mounting system as writable in settings-root settings- mount as writable?

Sorry I didn't get what you are saying. If their is a fix or "how to do it" please mention. I am not so pro in this thing so please give me a favor mentioning the steps.

Thank you for your reply...

1more simple question to ask as I am noob "WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED CPU SPEED SHOULD BE IN MAXIMUM & MINIMUM CPU SPEED ?"

cainG2x

Feb 16, 2012
vancouver WA
Sorry I didn't get what you are saying. If their is a fix or "how to do it" please mention. I am not so pro in this thing so please give me a favor mentioning the steps.

1more simple question to ask as I am noob "WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED CPU SPEED SHOULD BE IN MAXIMUM & MINIMUM CPU SPEED ?"

Sorry, I use es file explorer, but when in root explorer, check settings menu for an option to mount system as writable and check it. If you don't you will not be able to rename anything but stuff on ext sd card. A for cpu speed, I just bump min up to 503 and max all the way up.

Reactions: Dagcon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ebdualeagleheader.png

BOOT ANIMATIONS / WALLPAPERS / THEMES
    FOR EAGLESBLOOD™ ROMs

EAGLESBLOOD™ DEVELOPMENT TEAM:

DONIQCC | B0XER | CSM

This is downloadable content that was either previously released in a version of EaglesBlood™ ROM or as extra add-ons. Some of these files can be loaded on other ROMs and/or devices aside from EB™ supported devices; however use your own discretion and make note of screen size and density on your device. We are not liable for any damage or data loss.
    **GRAPHICS & ASSETS IN THIS THREAD ARE ALL BUILT TO INITIAL PURPOSE SPECS AND ARE AN EXPANDED PART OF THE "EAGLESBLOOD™ ROM" CREATIVE COLLECTION. ALL WORKS ARE OWNED AND COPYRIGHTED BY [B0XER] and EAGLESBLOOD™ DEVELOPMENT. Full details here: http://www.eaglesblood.com/#!Legal/c1ya0**

To download the latest EaglesBlood™ ROM visit our ROM Downloads Page. If you have issues or notice broken assets please Contact Us. Creatives & more are on our site HERE.

==================================================

HOW TO INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

CHANGE BOOT ANIMATION INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download the posted ZIP file either using your device, PC & USB, or however you'd like and save the bootanimation.zip file to the root of your SD CARD (i.e. /sdcard).

2. OTD, using "Root Explorer" navigate to /system/media and mount as "Read/Write" (r/w).

3. In that folder, rename existing bootanimation.zip to "bootanimation.zip.orig" and save. This is now your backup file.

4. Press "back" twice to get out of those folders and navigate again into /sdcard and find your bootanimation.zip that you already downloaded above.

5. Long-press the .zip file and select "Move", then navigate back into the /system/media folder and "Paste" it there.

6. Now long-press the new bootanimation.zip file that you just pasted and select "Permissions." Check/Uncheck the boxes to match this image below, then click Save:

screenshot1329166107744.png

7. Then click (R/O) to mount /system/media back to Read Only (r/o) then you exit Root Explorer.

8. Reboot and enjoy.

*TO REVERT BACK TO ORIGINAL BOOT ANIMATION: To revert to original bootanimation, (1)Go back into /system/media and mount (r/w). (2)Then delete the new bootanimation.zip file you previously added. (3)Rename "bootanimation.zip.orig" back to "bootanimation.zip", click Save. (5)Remount (r/o), then exit and reboot.

CHANGE WALLPAPERS INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download .zip file and then using Root Explorer navigate to your /SDCARD or wherever your downloads are setup to go.

2. Extract images.

3. Go to the extract location and "move" files to a image folder of your choice on your /sdcard.

4. Now go to your "change wallpaper" setting (varies by ROM version) and choose "Gallery".

5. Find the image you want (located in the folder you just created) and click on it. Drag to stretch the screen size selection square to the full image borders.

6. Click "Save". Done.

CHANGE THEMES INSTRUCTIONS:

ThemeChooser App is available in our ROMs. It is based on the T-Mobile Theme Chooser and compatible with most ICS themes and all CM9 themes.

1. Download your theme from the market or website of choice.
    2. Open ThemeChooser App and select theme.
    3. Save. Done. To really make it stick, reboot the device.

------------------------- END OF INSTRUCTIONS -------------------------

GET "THERMOS" RINGTONE - from Jelly Bean 4.1 HERE"

_________________________________​

DOWNLOAD LINKS AND IMAGE PREVIEWS:
    *NOTE: Bootanimation previews below are lower in quality, size and animation speed as they've been downgraded for web use to enhance page load time.

BOOT ANIMATIONS:

NEW!

JELLY BEAN 4.1 ASSETS
    androidjellybean50.png

GET JELLY BEAN "THERMOS" RINGTONE - from Jelly Bean 4.1 HERE"

Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (stock)
    (from Galaxy Nexus)

41stockbootanimation.gif

Download it HERE

================================

The O.G.

33k9j05.gif

Download it HERE

NEW! EB™ Vinyl LP

p999-EB-Vinyl-LP.gif

Download HERE

AOSP v1.0

boot.gif

Download HERE

EB™ ICS 4.0.3

Download
    HERE

NEW! EAGLESBLOOD FireFox PERSONA. SEE IT HERE THEN USING FIREFOX, DOWNLOAD IT HERE.

WALLPAPERS:

NEW!
    Jelly Bean 4.1 Wallpaper
    (from Galaxy Nexus)

jbwallpthumbs.png

Download HERE.

EaglesBlood™ Wallpaper Download Pack v1

Download HERE.

PREVIEWS:

wallpaper1previews.png

THEMES:

• HOLO_DARK THEMED SYSTEM APPS FOR EAGLESBLOOD ICS 4.0.X
    === EGB Dark Theme APPS ===

****v1.0 - FOR ICE CREAM SANDWICH ROMs ONLY****

Includes:
    -Launcher Icon
    -Contacts
    -Mms/Sms
    -Calendar
    -Calculator

-- 2 VERSIONS --

v1.0.0 - DARK APPS + EB THEMED LAUNCHER ICON

1. Download zip to /sdcard.
    2. Reboot into recovery.
    3. Make a backup of your current ROM.
    4. Install from SDcard > select the .zip file.

> IF YOU WANT THE STOCK ICON (see screenshots below) THEN FLASH THIS FILE INSTEAD...

v1.0.1 - DARK APPS with STOCK LAUNCHER ICON

1. Download zip to /sdcard.
    2. Reboot into recovery.
    3. Make a backup of your current ROM.
    4. Install from SDcard > select the .zip file.

NORMAL ICON EXAMPLE
    egbnormalappsicon.png

EGB ICON EXAMPLE
    egbappsicon.png

[/FONT]

*BONUS*
    Support EB™ by using our FREE signature banner designed for anyone to use!

ebsig

To add this signature:

1. Copy the code in the box below.
    2. At the top of this page click "Quick Links" and select "Edit Signature".
    3. Paste the code in your signature box and save. Done.

HTML:
    [URL="http://www.eaglesblood.com"][IMG]http://bit.ly/ebsig[/IMG][/URL]
    Thanks everyone. I have so much more to post too ...just so busy I haven't had the time yet.

By the way, I am open to taking requests for EB™ wallpaper ideas. Let us know what you guys want!

..:::[B0XeR]:::..

EaglesBlood™ | Designer
    Is this the location you will be posting mods and themes for ICS version as well?

Sent from my LG-P999
    Eagle's Blood ICS Build 1
    ebsig

EaglesBlood by doniqcc. Get it [HERE].
    [/QUOTE]

YES. I believe to keep it simple and all in one place this post will be for 'everything EB related'... graphics wise. I'll have a legacy section for 2.3.x assets and have the ICS stuff as the main on top. I'm working on some ICS stuff now but trying to wait till we get the ROM squared away before tackling big ideas that may change. Stay tuned.

Sorry, I use es file explorer, but when in root explorer, check settings menu for an option to mount system as writable and check it. If you don't you will not be able to rename anything but stuff on ext sd card. A for cpu speed, I just bump min up to 503 and max all the way up.