FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][P970] OptimusXperia ROM - V2.0 (Final) 19/01/13

2,353 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,148
 
Post Reply Email Thread
19th January 2013, 03:07 PM |#61  
pkb_always4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Varanasi, India
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomWiz

Overall this rom is very smooth, and gaming is also going well.
Only minus is the battery, i went from 100% to 20% in 2 hours of usage...

Other than that, good job

Did you notice the picture by BPaul? That says diff story abt battery drain :S
19th January 2013, 03:08 PM |#62  
Dragusdrake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 432
 
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2102397
Xperia Z launcher
19th January 2013, 03:10 PM |#63  
BPaul's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Astana
Thanks Meter: 8,148
 
More
Forced to part with you!
I sold my LG Optimus Black for 185,86 USD
By this, I will not be able to develop the ROM.
All source code CM10 at my github
Anyone can continue to develop further OptimusXperia ROM.

See you soon again!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BPaul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BPaul Ad-Free
19th January 2013, 03:16 PM |#64  
RomWiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Helsingborg
Thanks Meter: 1,205
 
Donate to Me
More
Sv: [ROM][P970] OptimusXperia ROM - V2.0 (BETA) 19/01/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkb_always4u

Did you notice the picture by BPaul? That says diff story abt battery drain :S

It doesn't seem like he used it alot.
And i meant 3 hours

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPaul

Forced to part with you!
I sold my LG Optimus Black for 185,86 USD
By this, I will not be able to develop the ROM.
All source code CM10 at my github
Anyone can continue to develop further OptimusXperia ROM.

See you soon again!

Looks like everyone is selling their ob now

Cheers
19th January 2013, 04:21 PM |#65  
abhi_g1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Has anyone tried STRONG ACCORD KERNEL with this rom?

Does it make any difference?
19th January 2013, 04:42 PM |#66  
BPaul's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Astana
Thanks Meter: 8,148
 
More
-- Equalisers
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/4ms - SRS EQ Bands (Included in ROM)
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/wF9 - Stock EQ Bands (Sound like on AOSP or stock ROM)
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/xiP - DSP Manager EQ Bands (Sound like on CyanogenMod)

Try all work
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BPaul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BPaul Ad-Free
19th January 2013, 04:46 PM |#67  
abhi_g1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragusdrake

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2102397
Xperia Z launcher

Have u tried this?

Zoom out feature for going into settings workin 4 u?
19th January 2013, 04:49 PM |#68  
Edvin73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 647
 
More
Re: [ROM][P970] OptimusXperia ROM - V2.0 (Final) 19/01/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPaul

Forced to part with you!
I sold my LG Optimus Black for 185,86 USD
By this, I will not be able to develop the ROM.
All source code CM10 at my github
Anyone can continue to develop further OptimusXperia ROM.

See you soon again!

Nice price for a P970.I bought it new for 90€ and one year stucked with Vodafone. Thanks for your work.

Sent from my LG-P970
19th January 2013, 07:59 PM |#69  
DaemonOnx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 417
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPaul

-- Equalisers
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/4ms - SRS EQ Bands (Included in ROM)
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/wF9 - Stock EQ Bands (Sound like on AOSP or stock ROM)
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/xiP - DSP Manager EQ Bands (Sound like on CyanogenMod)

Try all work

SRS EQ is working on CM10.1?
sad that you're not gonna update this rom
The Following User Says Thank You to DaemonOnx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DaemonOnx Ad-Free
20th January 2013, 09:45 AM |#70  
BPaul's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Astana
Thanks Meter: 8,148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonOnx

SRS EQ is working on CM10.1?
sad that you're not gonna update this rom

no work.
20th January 2013, 02:59 PM |#71  
Ilko's Avatar
Senior Member
Funky town
Thanks Meter: 542
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPaul

Forced to part with you!
I sold my LG Optimus Black for 185,86 USD
By this, I will not be able to develop the ROM.
All source code CM10 at my github
Anyone can continue to develop further OptimusXperia ROM.

See you soon again!

maybe you should include this info on the main post

too bad. thanks you for your contributions dude. so what will be your next device ? I personally wait the xperia v
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes