Thanks Meter: 411

By keenofhiphop, Senior Member on 19th January 2013, 09:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th January 2013, 02:03 PM |#11  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Can be a tester if u want to.
The Following User Says Thank You to baxee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baxee Ad-Free
19th January 2013, 02:06 PM |#12  
Flag Poland - Zgierz
Thanks Meter: 3,139

Donate to Me
More
3 people is enough, but thank you for trying to help!
19th January 2013, 04:16 PM |#13  
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 22

More
DiKeJ is back! I can't believe it! Can't wait for realese and finger crossed
19th January 2013, 06:04 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Lightbulb
I just want to mention that there has been created forum for Sony Xperia Z therefore the binaries should be expected soon (not all of them at one time, of course). DiKej, do you think you could use them in DX9? That would make our X10s and the newest DiXperia really magnificent.
19th January 2013, 06:20 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
AW: DiXperia 9 'Magnificent' | Discussion Thread
I think the coolest thing would be to have the lockscreen, so the framework of xperia z. As xperia z will be released with android 4.1.2 there could be the possibility that the framework fits?
I kinda hate this ringlock :/
Greets

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda app-developers app
19th January 2013, 09:03 PM |#16  
Flag Poland - Zgierz

Donate to Me
More
yikimo, preety good to hear that words from someone .

Vaki, yeah, I could try it, but of course after relase, cause today I worked hard on DX9, and the best thing is, it's already ready for hit all of you, except root access (somewhere I can't make it work, Superuser is here, root is (hopefully) working, but can't get acces on any app like Titanium Backup or Root Explorer), and I don't know what I made wrong, and don't want start build all again....Need to find reason, fix it, and relase ROM (first of course give it for testers) .

keenofhiphop, we will see buddy, even if we get it working, it can be buggy on X10, or laggy. But DX9 is fast as hell in my opinion, so should fix big lags (not all, X10 isn't device for JB, you know that :P).

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Hell yeah guys, made it! Upload of final package for testers this night, official relase still not known. Need to make edits in development thread, before anything . And Premium Users can be sure, that they're not forgotten - you will get DX9 faster . Soon, some new screenshots coming. :>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiKeJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiKeJ Ad-Free
20th January 2013, 01:21 AM |#17  
Flag Poland - Zgierz

Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=36903386

Added new screenshots, and links will be send in few minutes for 3 testers . Bye guys!

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Guys/testers, did you get my message? Just want to be sure, cause I've sent multiple and don't know if correctly....Just reply and start hard-working ! I think all info is included but feel free to ask for more ^^.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiKeJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiKeJ Ad-Free
20th January 2013, 01:32 AM |#18  
Flag Ljubuski
Thanks Meter: 1,099

Donate to Me
More
Re: DiXperia 9 'Magnificent' | Discussion Thread
Welcome back my friend, I'm so happy to see u again here.

Sent from my SK17i using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to neoxx3m For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neoxx3m Ad-Free
20th January 2013, 01:59 AM |#19  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Re: DiXperia 9 'Magnificent' | Discussion Thread
wooohooo ... welcome back DiKeJ

btw ... are you use CM9 as base?

sent from Closing Timeā„¢
20th January 2013, 03:38 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
AW: DiXperia 9 'Magnificent' | Discussion Thread
So here we go:
I installed the Main Rom first naked without any addons. I use Ferakernel JB. Booting took a bit longer than I am used to (but the animation was also better).
There was the usual login and sync things which went smooth and fast .
Now, first report: it is still the old xperia home (not the one from xperia Z) and its a bit laggy with scrolling wallpaper (like it always was on my device, could be exclusively my problem).
There were only a few apps in the drawer, tested all without phone and sms (it is dark night, dont dare to call anyone) and worked fine. Free Ram: 114 mb.
Then I flashed the Google Addon package and there were all the apps i am used to delete as soon as i can download root uninstaller from market. But there was no market, so i installed it manually (had still a version on my sd ) but it also didnt work without Google Play services. The apps in the addon were stuff like SoundSearch, News and Weather, Downloader, Browser and few more.
I have the Rom not that long so i cant say anything to performance, only that its not worse than on every other rom i tried
More will come tomorrow (so many addons) when gplay works...

Bugs:
- Black background in Settings> networks> more> mobile data
Greets

Sent from my Xperia X10i using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to keenofhiphop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift keenofhiphop Ad-Free
20th January 2013, 07:19 AM |#21  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Thumbs up report
test report:

ferakernel 1.7
installed ROM..
a very beautiful boot animation
each addon works
transitions are laggy in the launcher
full Walkman (with full sound enhancements and no more dsp manager)(i think that's the best part... )
after few reboots i can feel the improvement in the speed lets wait for tomorrow as this is the initial test report

bugs:
themes in the settings gives fc
as mentioned by keenofhiphop there is no latest launcher its the old ics one but there are two options

more to test....

btw dikej this one is the fastest xperia based jb rom its fast,beautiful and full of features......thanks for Ur work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)