Windows Mobile 6.5 - Twitter Panel (QVGA)

Search This thread

derekwilkinson

Dec 14, 2007
I have created a Twitter Panel for Titanium. It links to a quick status update and a list of updates. It uses PockeTwit (http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-pocketwit.html).
I don't know how to distrubute it... but I have info from the Titanium_240x320.cpr and registry.
Code:
  <!-- twitter layout templates -->
  <Layer ID="twitterExpanded" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="82" Clip="False">
    <Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">
      <!-- Large icon in upper right -->
      <Image ID="PICTURES" Left="188" Top="-13" Width="43" Height="43" />
      <Text ID="TEXT1" Left="20" Top="22" Width="170" Height="21" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold"  Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
          <TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>
          <TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>
        </Text>
      <Text ID="TEXT2" Left="20" Top="40" Width="215" Height="30" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular"  Wrap="True" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
          <TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>
        </Text>
    </Layer>
  </Layer>
  <Layer ID="twitterCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34">
    <Layer ID="Page">
      <!-- Condensed Line 1 -->
      <Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="10" Top="4" Width="220" Height="34" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular"  Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter"  InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1025">
      </Text>
    </Layer>
  </Layer>

Some screenshots are attached as well.

I'm also working on a comm manager panel, that can enable/disable bluetooth, phone radio, data, etc. It will use mortscript. I haven't had time to make the scripts, however, so now it just opens the comm manager.

derekwilkinson

Dec 14, 2007
I guess a mortscript could be made to copy the latest 3 or so twitter updates, copy them to the registry, and have it read it from there. I'm new to Twitter, so I don't know how the database works. Someone with MortScript experience could easily get that to work.

So, find someone who can write a script that copies from Twitter database to the registry, and I'll do the rest. :)

derekwilkinson

Dec 14, 2007
Does anyone know a twitter application that saves the updates to the registry? This could be copied from there to a panel.

JukEboXAuDiO

Apr 9, 2008
I added this code to the CPL files but it doesn't show up on the plugin. Am I missing the registry keys?

codybear

Nov 16, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I have created a Twitter Panel for Titanium. It links to a quick status update and a list of updates. It uses PockeTwit (http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...pocketwit.html).
I don't know how to distrubute it... but I have info from the Titanium_240x320.cpr and registry.

where's the registry info?
I would also like to work on this to get it to work with
the rest of the nfsfan panels I have all working together
located in my faq.
I would give credit to you of course!!
Thanks.

Last edited:

strages

Feb 19, 2009
comon :) there must be somesort of genius around here :) who can built a custom built twitter program to match this idea

camadera

Apr 29, 2009
sanford fl
newbee on the forum

you just buy a cect m88 is very good, the only problem I have is that when want to send an mms the phone only recognizes the option of sms. The version of Windows that brings manufacturing is 6.0 and looking to resolve the PROBEM i switch to 6.1 but could not solve anything,What I can do to solve my problem any help is good apreciated :rolleyes::):confused:

derekwilkinson

Dec 14, 2007
I was never able to get the registry info because my phone randomly hard reset... it's been doing that a lot..