[ROM][12.8.12]Toasted Marshmallow *Tweaked To Perfection* w/AwesomeBeats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

qben88

Feb 23, 2007
I'm updating my other ROMs on other devices once I update those this one will get the 4.2.1 update.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

just saw your devin for s3. I bow down to you sir, you kept me in love with my mytouch 4g for way past its expiration. honestly my fav phone evaa and next to NRGz28 who kept windows phone alive. you are definitely one of my favorite developers. **** i still use one of the Dark unicorn boot animations for my s3.

edit:just saw your in chicago, anytime you find yourself in the aurora area i owe you a beer.

...Awesome...

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 10, 2010
Chicago
plus.google.com
just saw your devin for s3. I bow down to you sir, you kept me in love with my mytouch 4g for way past its expiration. honestly my fav phone evaa and next to NRGz28 who kept windows phone alive. you are definitely one of my favorite developers. **** i still use one of the Dark unicorn boot animations for my s3.

edit:just saw your in chicago, anytime you find yourself in the aurora area i owe you a beer.

Thanks for all
the support :)

Hope at&t gets a version of this, I'd love to see that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I have the At&t and Verizon version as well. When I update this one I'll post those as well. Just haven't had the time.

Swiftks

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
Yes I have the At&t and Verizon version as well. When I update this one I'll post those as well. Just haven't had the time.

Awesome... I don't even know what this ROM is about (I'll check the OP in a second), but with a name like Toasted Marshmallow, it sounds way to cool to pass up. I'll give it a go once you post your AT&T variant. :thumbup:

Sent from my SGS III

Reactions: ...Awesome...

sky14

Sep 26, 2012
anyone else getting random reboots when opening a game?
and whats app going boinkers needing a reboot?

vagabond1

Jan 22, 2008
Hmm... what kernel? Sounds like a kernel problem

Toasted Marshmallo took a second to set up but once I got it set up it's been running nicely for me. Thanks!

I'm gonna flash just a few peices of Samsung bloatware and I think I'll be stuck on this rom for a while... or at least until Keylime Pie or Licorice.

steven-026

Aug 21, 2011
So far, this is my favorite non-Touchwiz ROM. I used it with the Lean kernel because the Ktoonsez kernel made the screen flickr. But I think I like the Touchwiz camera too much to make this my daily ROM haha. Anyways, thank you for the great ROM.
Edit:The 4.2 camera might make this my daily ROM!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1346283476.png

...Proudly Presents...
    943486862.png

Toasted Marshmallow is a Hybrid rom that combines 4 roms in 1. Packed with features and improvements. Tweaked to Perfection to make your SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII run as smooth as butter. Whats included you ask? Cm10, AOKP, Paranoid Android & Cherry Picked CodeName Droid. Every feature thats available for those roms are included in this one or will be included in the future.

This rom is packed with features ported from the MyTouch 4G/HTC One S/Nexus/Sensation and Team Inferno hopes you enjoy the rom and would appreciate if you RATE THIS ROM 5 Stars. With that bein said i present you guys TOASTED MARSHMALLOW

639x900-Banner2.png

09_1347242534.png

***Developers***

Team Kang (Rom Features)
    Team Inferno (All The Support)
    Cyanogen (Inspiration)
    CyanogenMod10 (Rom Features)
    Klin1344 (PacMan Rom As Base)
    Koush (Rom Manager and Being Such A Great Host To My Roms)
    CodeName Android (Rom Features)
    Paranoid Android (Rom Features)
    Google AOSP (Rom Features)
    ChainsDD (SU Root Privileges App)
    ToryHeal (Graphics)
    Amarullz (Aroma Installation)
    JaeKar99 (Custom BootAnimation)

10_1347243390.png

Non yet!

10_1347243162.png

SMS/MMS
    Pop Up Features
    Emoji
    T9 Dialer
    Navigation Bar
    GPS/ Maps Navigation
    Sound
    Calling
    Touchscreen
    3G/4G Connectivity/Indicator
    Gmail sync
    Google Music
    Calendar sync
    Facebook sync
    All sensors
    Bluetooth
    Headphones
    Google Contacts Backup/Restore
    Navigation Bar
    Data usage tracker
    Video streaming and playback
    Genius Button
    Full 3D HW acceleration
    Awesome Settings
    Flash Player
    AwesomeBeats
    All Games Playable
    No Downloading Errors From Market
    Google Now
    Alot More Features

10_1347243568.png

Initial Release
    See What Works & What Doesn't For Inital Release Changelog

10_1347243721.png

PLEASE PERFORM A FULL WIPE BEFORE YOU CONTINUE

WIPED DATA/FACTORY RESET
    WIPED CACHE PARTITION
    WIPED DALVIK CACHE
    FORMATTED /SYSTEM

10_1347243851.png

alex2.1.png

1. Boot Into RECOVERY
    2. Flash Toasted Marshmallow JellyBean
    3. (Mirror thanks to ToryHeal) Direct Download
    4. Flash GAPPS 4.1.2
    5. REBOOT!
    6. BootAnimation may take a while PLEASE be patient
    7. If you like my work feel free to hit the THANKS BUTTON, RATE THE THREAD 5 STARS OR DONATE... ENJOY!!!

1346283476.png

12_1338611142.png

Visit our website
    Team Inferno's Website
    Like us on Facebook
    Team Inferno's Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter
    Team Inferno's Twitter
    Got Questions or Concerns? Visit our Help Thread
    [OFFICIAL][Q&A][GENERAL].::Team Inferno::. Roms, Ports, Mods
    Think you got what it takes to join our Dev Team?
    Pm any of us and let us know what you bring to the table
    Happy New Year guys thanks for supporting Team Inferno.

Awesome where art thou?

sent from my Samsung Gangster S III on the T-Mobile network

I'm updating my other ROMs on other devices once I update those this one will get the 4.2.1 update.

Important Please Read

Important Please Read
    I. Appreciation

There are many ways to show your support to us. You can:
    • Press the "Thanks" button.
    • Hit the donation button and help support the team
    • Wear our specially prepared banner
    • Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in our threads.
    • Advertise our work to your friends, family, anyone who owns this device.
    • Rate our threads with 5 stars.

We appreciate all the support you give us, but we don't expect anything

II. Sharing

XDA-Developers.com is all about sharing. If you would like to use any part of our work, please feel free to do so but remember to do the following beforehand:
    • Inform - Please send us a PM or email telling us
    • Permission - Please, if you do not have permission from us, don't use it. Most of the time, we will allow you to, but if you don't get our permission first, we will report.
    • Credits - No one wants their work stolen. Please remember to give proper credits when using our work.

III. Support

If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to post them in the our threads. However, because all of us have social lives outside of XDA, your questions may not always be answered right away. Members who are more experienced in our work, please help out the ones who don't.
    If you want to get the fastest and the best answer - ask the question in our threads instead of PM'ing us. Chances are, other users will be able to help you when Team Members don't have the time to.​

IV. Updates

We are a busy team! Every Team Member has lives outside of XDA. You cannot expect us to sit in front of the computer all day and develop Android. Please do not ask for ETA's. The update will come when we release it. Sometimes, there is a good reason for why we have not released an update in a while. Please be patient with us, we will do as we promise. Updates will come.​

V. Responsibilities

We are not responsible for your device! We do not guarantee that everything will work the way it's supposed to. Not every device is created equal, what might work on our devices may not work on yours or vice versa. Please be a responsible person when it comes to flashing. This is a mature site, don't act immaturely when your device becomes problematic. If you cry and blame us for "destroying" your device, we will laugh at you. Your device is your responsibility, act like it.​

Thanks for choosing Team Inferno, we hope you enjoy our works as much as we enjoy working with them.

-Team Inferno-​
    Reserved for the hell of it