FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Optimus 7 got Android ROM??

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

Post Reply Email Thread
Optimus 7 got any Android ROM??
because want to try android rom in this phone "Optimus 7"...

26th May 2012, 06:03 PM |#2  
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Unless you make it, there will be no Android on E900.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neo.bahamut.zero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neo.bahamut.zero Ad-Free
28th May 2012, 02:02 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo.bahamut.zero

Unless you make it, there will be no Android on E900.

u so Funny...

i hope got people make it...
haha
17th January 2013, 07:41 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Supid post
I am making this post just to have more post and reach the 10 posts to be able to post on the Developer threads (Sorry XDA Devs) Otherwise why do you want android instead of windows phone. I think WP is much better
19th January 2013, 05:31 AM |#5  
Error: GPS Unavailable
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by filko11

I am making this post just to have more post and reach the 10 posts to be able to post on the Developer threads (Sorry XDA Devs) Otherwise why do you want android instead of windows phone. I think WP is much better

With android you can update your phone. With WP you need to buy a new phone for every upgrade.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PieOfJustice For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PieOfJustice Ad-Free
22nd January 2013, 05:50 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Not true
Quote:
Originally Posted by airwa1kin7

With android you can update your phone. With WP you need to buy a new phone for every upgrade.

First this isn´t the right place to start this thread, secondly not all android phones get updated, and there are a lot of them that don't have any developers to cook new roms, also I own a first generation wp and it go updated to no-do, mango, tango, and in a few days to wp 7.8
23rd January 2013, 03:39 PM |#7  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 608

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanstruku

First this isn´t the right place to start this thread, secondly not all android phones get updated, and there are a lot of them that don't have any developers to cook new roms, also I own a first generation wp and it go updated to no-do, mango, tango, and in a few days to wp 7.8

Few days? How come? Please elaborate
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)