Any tough case for HTC HD?

Search This thread

ApkFiles.com

Oct 3, 2009
Hello.

I am looking for a though case for HTC Touch HD, any recomendations? I want something that covers most of it, especially the frame of the screen.
I found these great ones but none for the HTC HD model :(
Any similar products?

attachment.php

Attachments

• htc2-hd2xx-20-1.jpg
    htc2-hd2xx-20-1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 518

ApkFiles.com

Oct 3, 2009
Since device is kind of old, I don't think there will be any new cases showing up, right?! I looked and I looked, nothing ! :(

// I got the above case (OtterBox Defender) for Samsung Galaxy Tab, it looks great and solid.

ApkFiles.com

Oct 3, 2009
These are old, I kept an eye on them since I got the device. I have 4 or more silicone cases (most suck) and 2 plastic cases that suck even more :(

A bit off-topic:
The cases like OtterBox for Galaxy Tab if you try to get it from eBay price is just a bit lower and it comes without the clear plastic cover, I asked Otter and they said they never made them without it. My guess is that these are fake (from reputable power sellers).

gilen tell

May 15, 2010
These are old, I kept an eye on them since I got the device. I have 4 or more silicone cases (most suck) and 2 plastic cases that suck even more :(

A bit off-topic:
The cases like OtterBox for Galaxy Tab if you try to get it from eBay price is just a bit lower and it comes without the clear plastic cover, I asked Otter and they said they never made them without it. My guess is that these are fake (from reputable power sellers).

What about the original sock of our Blackstones? I have been using it during 3 years and its like the first day. Someday I'll have to put it in the washing machine!:laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello.

I am looking for a though case for HTC Touch HD, any recomendations? I want something that covers most of it, especially the frame of the screen.
    I found these great ones but none for the HTC HD model :(
    Any similar products?

attachment.php

+1 looking for one too. No luck so far:(