FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc

61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc

56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels

45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable

27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4

34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,100 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,674

By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd January 2013, 08:35 PM |#5451  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightzak

Jamie, Rope, and anyone else that had a positive impact on this ROM and the ReLoaded family we've got going on here in this thread, Thank you. You've gotten a lot of recognition but I can say that it wasn't enough. This thread might as well have been my browser homepage with how often I checked for new posts. You guys rock.

Yeah, who are the prissy girls that got their panties all up in a knot?

22nd January 2013, 09:17 PM |#5452  
Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,076

Donate to Me
More
Can we drop this BS and get back to discussion of the ROM?

Thanks.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MBQ_ Ad-Free
23rd January 2013, 02:41 AM |#5453  
Flag Spring, TX
Thanks Meter: 88

More
If you really are gone, we will all miss the hell out of you and your contribution to this awesome community. You, and the rest of the LOTK, are the gods of the OG EVO and I will not forget your ROMs. I will continue to use it until the thing dies because of your ROM. I hope whatever happened can be reconciled and you come back and release the big, bad ass BMG ReLoaded!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HTCRyan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HTCRyan Ad-Free
23rd January 2013, 09:11 PM |#5454  
Thanks Meter: 369

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS
Before jamie left he said follow him on twitter but I looked up jamieg71 and he wasn't there

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app
23rd January 2013, 09:26 PM |#5455  
Flag atlanta, ga
Thanks Meter: 264

More
@Jamie_G_
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atljatl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atljatl Ad-Free
23rd January 2013, 10:21 PM |#5456  
Flag McKinney, TX
Thanks Meter: 7,244

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atljatl

@Jamie_G_

I like your tag by the way!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kfunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kfunk Ad-Free
23rd January 2013, 11:05 PM |#5457  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida
Thanks Meter: 7,674

More
Hey guys, thanks and my apologies for the actions and idiocy that were brought to this thread. Please keep things on topic per XDA rules. There is a final build of ReLoaded, it will be .50 BMG. Also there is a source built 2.3.7 using a ton of Linaro code, most specifically nearly all of Bionic. Furthermore, PAC-man for the OG and when the time comes an entirely new, never before seen AOSP build. As per a time frame of when these will all arrive, this just got complicated. I screwed up and spoke out about some things that this was not the place for, so far I recieved a 10 point infraction (my very first), and as as you can see under my avatar, I was stripped of Recognized Contributor status. I really honestly don't put much weight in titles, Some of the people that have done the most for others here have never been given a title or any more recognition than the thanks recieved by those they have helped.
So we shall see, I have humbled myself, made public apologies for what was an out of character act, and am awaiting an answer for why this "RC" status was also removed, and why I was given no venue, nor quarter, to defend or answer to what is most obviously an action meant to either humiliate or belittle. This serves as my last post on XDA, unless and until I recieve further explanation. Thank you all for the support and generosity you have afforded me here on XDA and during the course of this thread. I never would have dreamed our little project would have come this far.

Off topic but relevant- For LTE users, I have plans to return the thread and all links as soon as the aforementioned is resolved.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
24th January 2013, 03:19 AM |#5458  
Flag atlanta, ga
Thanks Meter: 264

More
Ahhh yes... And so it begins..The slippery slope of abandoning the 'what are you drinking' thread.
(gratuitous on topic comment>)
This ROM is flawless, but I'm having some issues with setting up A2sd. What does 'partition' mean?
Edit:
ok...that was a joke.. #I'mnotfunny
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atljatl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atljatl Ad-Free
24th January 2013, 03:27 AM |#5459  
Flag West Palm Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 261

More
This is BS. Hope to see you on Twitter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oodork123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oodork123 Ad-Free
24th January 2013, 03:29 AM |#5460  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atljatl

Ahhh yes... And so it begins..The slippery slope of abandoning the 'what are you drinking' thread.
(gratuitous on topic comment>)
This ROM is flawless, but I'm having some issues with setting up A2sd. What does 'partition' mean?

You will be well served to look in the general section under reloaded general chat your questions will be answered there

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohawka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohawka Ad-Free
24th January 2013, 04:38 AM |#5461  
peoria, az
Thanks Meter: 977

More
Why isn't my a2sd working?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jayshocka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jayshocka Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)