Originally Posted by pmdied
People, if you haven't tried this ROM yet and are tired of Touch Wiz you owe it to yourself. Data handoff is excellent, signal strength as good as TW and Bluetooth actually reconnects when you get back in your car! NFC is great, battery life is awesome and the themes available are simply mind blowing! Hats off to the devs working on CM and AOKP ROMs too but this is the best thing going as of right now.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Thanks! Compliments actually are more encouraging for us to get back to work on this than "When's the next update", "Did development stop on this?", "I want an ETA for update please. I want to change ROM."
I'll start working on this over the weekend. I'm a bit overwhelmed with absent work at the moment after being sick for so long. I'm in no hurry to read Wuthering Heights either >.<, so to put it that way, this isn't the only thing on the back burner (although I HAVE to read that damn book soon or I'll fail the tests on it).
If you're super impatient, I suggest you follow me on Google+ or Join the MIUI D2vZW Community as I often post what I'm doing myself or when an update is scheduled in the community.
We're also debating on a few matters with MIUIAndroid devs right now too. Plus Bleelas just got back from his Vacation.
I have a new build ready, and I can pull a Synergy for you guys and release it, but I'd rather everyone wait up more for a better product. To make you all feel better, I updated the date on the Thread for you if it makes you feel more "Up-to-date".
Keep this in mind please:
We've gone a LONG ways with MIUI for the D2VZW.
1. Back in August preview builds were shot up by numerous amounts of Devs across the internet for the d2vzw that were early alpha and very buggy
2. BeansTown106 officially picked us up for a MIUI.us ROM and came out with his Alphas in September
3. Bleelas released his BA MIUIAndroid builds with great functionality aside from Facebook and some other minor issues
------ Development Halted --------
4. I released a small bug fix and patch kit for BeansTown's MIUI Alpha
5. I picked up MIUI.us builds and did some nightlies
6. I fixed a ton of bugs such as Face Unlock, Camera Force Close, NFC, and other shiz
------ Minor Conflict; Devlopment halted -------
7. Bleelas became the first dev to fully patch the MIUI RIL like a beast
------- Halt in Development -----------
8. Bleelas, BeansTown, I and other devs team up (roughly) and create a new MIUI.us build (although it was merely build ontop of the buggy alphas by BeansTown back in August)
--------- Long Pause in Development; Project died -------
9. I pick up MIUI and begin doing updates and updated builds on it
10. I team up with Bleelas and we create Build III, the solid base ground MIUI for the d2vzw and d2spr.
11. We polish things off with minor enchaining builds up to where we are now Nearly bugless.
We are almost to perfection. Please just wait up a bit longer guys!
We're both very busy right now and have lost a bit of motivation, but we're never going to give anything up.
Thank you for your understanding.