[Q] CM7.2 back button problem gio

Search This thread

emr50

Jan 24, 2013
hello guys i have CM7.2-Democracy Final[update: 27/10/2012] on my gio. the rom is perfect but when my phone rings, i touch the back key mistakenly the call closes. is the reason of this problem holo launcher? or what can i do to prevent it?

abdullahaftab

Jul 9, 2010
hello guys i have CM7.2-Democracy Final[update: 27/10/2012] on my gio. the rom is perfect but when my phone rings, i touch the back key mistakenly the call closes. is the reason of this problem holo launcher? or what can i do to prevent it?

Not Related to ur Question. But what is the battery time that u r getting??

ivano949

Aug 5, 2012
R: [Q] CM7.2 back button problem gio

You can solve using Phone.apk from phiexz 7.2 rom or you can install "Tiny Call Confirm" from play store

Sent by finger power

Reactions: emr50

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    R: [Q] CM7.2 back button problem gio

You can solve using Phone.apk from phiexz 7.2 rom or you can install "Tiny Call Confirm" from play store

Sent by finger power