70% off Xtremeguard screen protectros

Search This thread

heaiser

Jul 27, 2012
Can you post a link to the screen protector? I can't seem to find it on their site.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

falconoble

Aug 9, 2012
Rockford
Has anyone actually put this on the N10? Just wondering what's the best way to wet the screen protector enough for it to work.

infinityhombre

Dec 24, 2008
Ohio
I have one on my N7 and GF's Note 2. Pretty good for the price. Just got my 10 today going to order one

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

kamaltmo

Nov 10, 2012
Southport
www.youtube.com
Got mine yesterday, order to the uk so the shipping was pretty fast. the screen protector is great doesn't reduce quality at all after its done setting and almost invisible, from what i seen when i was applying it its pretty strong

falconoble

Aug 9, 2012
Rockford
I'm not too crazy about it. I put it on, gave it ample time to cure. The screen protector has a very tacky feel to it, slightly more than ZAGG's Invisishields do (not saying ZAGG is better by any means). I normally don't notice it on a smaller screen, but the effect seems amplified on a tablet somehow. I may just opt for a screen protector from SGP.

I left the back protector on, though I wish they'd left cutouts for the embossed logos. With how much you have to keep the film wet, it's easy to get moisture trapped in the recess, which becomes very difficult to get out.

For less than $10, it really isn't bad, though.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts