FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]U8800-51 Modified Aurora ICS 4.04

2,959 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,223
 
By Somcom3X, Recognized Developer on 21st August 2012, 08:08 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
12th November 2012, 02:23 AM |#91  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somcom3X

Did you try my v3 test? I'm going to combine the pro and movida zips to make the most stability in the system.

Sent from my u8800pro using xda premium

Android 2.3?
12th November 2012, 02:48 AM |#92  
Somcom3X's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Metro Detroit
Thanks Meter: 3,223
 
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1844474

Moihacks settings v3.

Sent from my u8800pro using xda premium
15th November 2012, 08:23 PM |#93  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Apparently you are still using this MOD. Presumably it offers some advantages over plain Gingerbread???

Has the ADB issue been resolved? Are you saying that you cannot turn on USB debugging?

Also, how does one "install u8800 Aurora drivers" for USB mass storage?

Thanks much.
16th November 2012, 01:14 AM |#94  
Somcom3X's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Metro Detroit
Thanks Meter: 3,223
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeconic

Apparently you are still using this MOD. Presumably it offers some advantages over plain Gingerbread???

Has the ADB issue been resolved? Are you saying that you cannot turn on USB debugging?

Also, how does one "install u8800 Aurora drivers" for USB mass storage?

Thanks much.

Cm7 has theme engine and is the most stable, the drivers need to be installed in some repetitive way, adb works after installing USB driver. This is ICS and has 4.0+ apps respectively.

Sent from my Impulse 4g running my CM7 release
14th December 2012, 08:37 PM |#95  
sllavy's Avatar
Member
Flag Chisinau
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I have trouble with aurora is not working sim card and 3g , can not call
What do you think can something be done?
14th December 2012, 08:51 PM |#96  
Somcom3X's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Metro Detroit
Thanks Meter: 3,223
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sllavy

I have trouble with aurora is not working sim card and 3g , can not call
What do you think can something be done?

Did you make a backup?

Sent from my U8800pro using xda premium
15th December 2012, 12:40 AM |#97  
sllavy's Avatar
Member
Flag Chisinau
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somcom3X

Did you make a backup?

Sent from my U8800pro using xda premium

Yes and finally worked !
15th December 2012, 04:18 AM |#98  
Somcom3X's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Metro Detroit
Thanks Meter: 3,223
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sllavy

Yes and finally worked !

I'm happy for you.

Sent from my U8800pro using xda premium
26th January 2013, 01:32 AM |#99  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
I have a small question. After completing the steps below are you able to flash Aurora ICS 4.0.4 for u8800 - Version 5.0 update 18or is this a completely different ROM???
26th January 2013, 01:40 AM |#100  
Somcom3X's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Metro Detroit
Thanks Meter: 3,223
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis111

I have a small question. After completing the steps below are you able to flash Aurora ICS 4.0.4 for u8800 - Version 5.0 update 18or is this a completely different ROM???

Completely differnt models. The pro/-51 are not to be flashed with the regular and vice versa.
The Following User Says Thank You to Somcom3X For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2013, 01:45 AM |#101  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somcom3X

Completely differnt models. The pro/-51 are not to be flashed with the regular and vice versa.

Thanks very much, I really appreciate your help. This is very different then my HTC Sensation and the forum has been very confusing. I will flash Aurora and Aurora update and see where it takes me. I can always go back to GB.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes