Diag 58
Code:
	else if (!strcmp(s, "mfgkernel_58"))
		mfg_mode = BOARD_MFGKERNEL_58;
HTC BootLoader
Code:
	else if (!strcmp(s, "htcbl"))
		mfg_mode = BOARD_HTCBL;
Seems that with some commands you can reboot into APX, but that still requires more patching. I'm just providing the tools / and my knowledge. No support on this.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TripNRaVeR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TripNRaVeR Ad-Free
26th January 2013, 03:34 PM |#22  
Flag Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 1,105

More
big thanks trip i dont know what will the one x do with out you
26th January 2013, 04:39 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
just a few days ago i sent my "apxed" hox to htc... but i think that this couldn't anyway help me or help you... am i right?
26th January 2013, 04:53 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 3,255

More
Idk did anyone noticed so far but on bootloader 1.39 when you're in fastboot and going back to hboot my bootloader says *opening diag pj46000* while connected to usb or some number like that then skiping it and i can do whatever i want , maybe that should be investigated, im not a dev nor the guy whit knowlage about this but you guys who are might find something *fishy* in this >.> or maybe a way to place some diag file where it belogs and perhaps S-OFF when phone is doing this what it does for me. Seams like it's opening automaticlly diag file for me.
26th January 2013, 06:27 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Maasbracht
Thanks Meter: 12,677

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan89

Idk did anyone noticed so far but on bootloader 1.39 when you're in fastboot and going back to hboot my bootloader says *opening diag pj46000* while connected to usb or some number like that then skiping it and i can do whatever i want , maybe that should be investigated, im not a dev nor the guy whit knowlage about this but you guys who are might find something *fishy* in this >.> or maybe a way to place some diag file where it belogs and perhaps S-OFF when phone is doing this what it does for me. Seams like it's opening automaticlly diag file for me.

I know where the diag file belongs... cant be that placing it will do the job. Seems to easy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TripNRaVeR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TripNRaVeR Ad-Free
26th January 2013, 08:42 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1,093

Donate to Me
More
Re: [CUSTOM] HTC One X APX Driver | Nvflash tool
Bookmarked I think this will get interesting thx trip

Skydrogon team
26th January 2013, 10:12 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 3,255

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripNRaVeR

I know where the diag file belongs... cant be that placing it will do the job. Seems to easy.

Yeah you're right =p Tho sometimes those *hard staff* aren't really hard and they might be right infront of our noses :P ( ok i'll quit bsing now >.> )
Btw thx for all your work , this s-off development got way more exiting after you got dragged into it =p
28th January 2013, 10:12 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I've just about given up with mine. I had a functioning phone with a perfect screen but messed up flexi connectors (snapped off, bought it like that), then it went into APX mode. Then I replaced the screen. Still in APX mode.

As I said, I replaced the screen myself. The shops have told me that in doing so I have voided the warranty.

Ok, so what if I purchase these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-VOID-WARRANTY-STICKER-ADHERSIVE-for-HTC-/221181171067?pt=UK_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=it em337f6cd57b

Gotta love eBay...

Tempting to stick the messed up screen back in along with the warranty sticker, see if they even bother to pull it apart once they see it's in APX mode... although I'm not gambling £25 to find out!
29th January 2013, 02:07 PM |#29  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Veli Losinj
Thanks Meter: 28,787

Donate to Me
More
@Trip:
Can you please have a look at this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3235

and now it's recognized as APX in windows..
you have any idea how to get it back alive?
29th January 2013, 04:20 PM |#30  
UK
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorD ClockaN

@Trip:
Can you please have a look at this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3235

and now it's recognized as APX in windows..
you have any idea how to get it back alive?

Mate the exact happend to my belovered htc One X in exactally the same fashion you've described. And I thought I was the only one, so I sent it back to my useless carrier who promtly charged me £76 to repair it. Well the said they repaired it but they just gave me a new one. I tried to fight it but got fed up of explaining it to them over and over again, so reluctantly I paid for my new device. Btw they said it broke due to illegal software.
29th January 2013, 06:34 PM |#31  
Flag Bath
Thanks Meter: 220

More
Hmmm... How to find the SBK. If only we even had an example of a One X SBK and all the other ids from that device.
The Following User Says Thank You to Azurael For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Azurael Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)