24th January 2013, 06:46 PM |#331  
Flag From where the wind begins....
Thanks Meter: 346

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tclemens

I've been on it awhile now its very nice

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app

I'm thinking about it, but Wild For The Night and Sony San are also very good & stable ROMs that I like as well.
Decisions, decisions.

25th January 2013, 03:26 PM |#332  

More
Having camera problems. I have 4 cameras and none working. They all force close.
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2013-01-25-10-15-04.txt - [Click for QR Code] (258.6 KB, 5 views)
25th January 2013, 09:36 PM |#333  

More
Had a couple strange occurances to happen to me.
Yesterday, I trued to go into recovery, but instead my phone rebooted, and got caught in a bootloop. I did a battery pull, and it booted normally.
Today, while I was connected to the pc through usb, when I pressed the turn on usb icon, the same thing happened. It rebooted and bootlooped until I did a battery pull. It's only happened twice and I'm not worried because it seems to be easily corrected. But I thought I'd let you all know. Other than that, and losing my cameras for some reason (I'm getting ready to do a complete wipe and flash it again), this rom is sweet.
25th January 2013, 09:52 PM |#334  
Flag Shepherdsville
Thanks Meter: 946

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamau54

Had a couple strange occurances to happen to me.
Yesterday, I trued to go into recovery, but instead my phone rebooted, and got caught in a bootloop. I did a battery pull, and it booted normally.
Today, while I was connected to the pc through usb, when I pressed the turn on usb icon, the same thing happened. It rebooted and bootlooped until I did a battery pull. It's only happened twice and I'm not worried because it seems to be easily corrected. But I thought I'd let you all know. Other than that, and losing my cameras for some reason (I'm getting ready to do a complete wipe and flash it again), this rom is sweet.

Ive had the usb issue a coupla times no biggie the rom is sweet otherwise as far as camera i flashed the 4.2 camera that I believe ramjet posted. works well i always select no thanks to lacation share some people have reported problems with this on JB roms
The Following User Says Thank You to tclemens For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tclemens Ad-Free
25th January 2013, 10:57 PM |#335  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tclemens

Ive had the usb issue a coupla times no biggie the rom is sweet otherwise as far as camera i flashed the 4.2 camera that I believe ramjet posted. works well i always select no thanks to lacation share some people have reported problems with this on JB roms

Yea, I found it, plus some other 4.2 stuff. I wonder if the 4.2 gmail and notification sounds from the Nexus will work in this 4.1 rom since the camera does?
26th January 2013, 02:57 AM |#336  
Flag Shepherdsville

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamau54

Yea, I found it, plus some other 4.2 stuff. I wonder if the 4.2 gmail and notification sounds from the Nexus will work in this 4.1 rom since the camera does?

Have not tried the gmail but notification sounds you can use any you want i can post how if you need me to in the morning kinda tired right now
26th January 2013, 04:46 PM |#337  
Flag Shepherdsville

More
Re: [ROM] [Team D.I.R.T] [4.1.2] Unofficial Slim Bean v1.1
So I was wondering around the slimroms site and found weather icon packs and a nice inverted AIO nice

http://www.slimroms.net/index.php/do.../downloads/all

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359218691059.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1678415   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359218712312.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	1678416   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359218798784.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1678425  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tclemens For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tclemens Ad-Free
27th January 2013, 01:44 PM |#338  
Flag Diamond Bar
Thanks Meter: 305

More
Question
Could use some help my stausbar is gone, it shows on the lock screen but vanishes once I unlock. I have checked the settings in interface/status bar but don't see anything to bring back the status bar.

Awesome ROM by the way so fast and smooth.
27th January 2013, 03:13 PM |#339  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion

Could use some help my stausbar is gone, it shows on the lock screen but vanishes once I unlock. I have checked the settings in interface/status bar but don't see anything to bring back the status bar.

Awesome ROM by the way so fast and smooth.

What launcher are you using? I hide mine on purpose in Nova

Sent from my DIRTy EVO 3D
The Following User Says Thank You to spycom773469 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spycom773469 Ad-Free
27th January 2013, 03:16 PM |#340  
Flag Diamond Bar
Thanks Meter: 305

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spycom773469

What launcher are you using? I hide mine on purpose in Nova

Just the stock launcher. Not the ”halo" one.
27th January 2013, 03:59 PM |#341  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion

Just the stock launcher. Not the ”halo" one.

I would check the launcher settings, I can't remember what Slim installed as "default". I assume you've already cleared your caches and rebooted.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, fast, slimbean, team d.i.r.t
Previous Thread Next Thread