Roms

Search This thread

RoninTPD

Jan 27, 2013
Gray, La.....original 504 boy!
evil1art's rom

:confused: HAS ANYONE TESTED THIS? IF SO...WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME?

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THIS WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NO DEVELOPERS WILLING OR EVEN ABLE TO DO THIS...

IF IT WAS POSSIBLE...WE WOULD HAVE ALREADY HAD JELLYBEAN TOUCHWIZ BASED GOODESS ON THE I717 AND THE T879....

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP GETTING OUR HOPES UP THE KICKING US IN OIR FACES....:crying:

IF ANYONE SUCCESSFULLY FLASHED THIS TO THE NOTE I717 OR THE T879 PLS!!!! POST THE LINK...
THUMBS......AND RESULTS!

BUT REALLY...

I DONT THINK THIS IS POSSIBLE!......I THINK IT WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICES....

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Im willing to port my WICKED rom from the S3 over here but I will need testers

IS THIS EVEN PPSSIBLE?......Y POST THIS HERE AND GET EVERYONES HOPES UP IF THIS IS FOR THE S3???????:crying:

IF THE WAS POSSIBLE FOR THE I717 OR THE T879.....IT WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN POSTED!

MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR JELLYBEAN TOUCHWIZ GOODNESS....SO PLS! STOP GETTING EVERYONES HOPES UP JUST TO KICK THEM IN THE BALLS:crying:

ptmr3

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2012
Aurora
:confused: HAS ANYONE TESTED THIS? IF SO...WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME?

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THIS WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NO DEVELOPERS WILLING OR EVEN ABLE TO DO THIS...

IF IT WAS POSSIBLE...WE WOULD HAVE ALREADY HAD JELLYBEAN TOUCHWIZ BASED GOODESS ON THE I717 AND THE T879....

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP GETTING OUR HOPES UP THE KICKING US IN OIR FACES....:crying:

IF ANYONE SUCCESSFULLY FLASHED THIS TO THE NOTE I717 OR THE T879 PLS!!!! POST THE LINK...
THUMBS......AND RESULTS!

BUT REALLY...

I DONT THINK THIS IS POSSIBLE!......I THINK IT WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICES....

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

IS THIS EVEN PPSSIBLE?......Y POST THIS HERE AND GET EVERYONES HOPES UP IF THIS IS FOR THE S3???????:crying:

IF THE WAS POSSIBLE FOR THE I717 OR THE T879.....IT WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN POSTED!

MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR JELLYBEAN TOUCHWIZ GOODNESS....SO PLS! STOP GETTING EVERYONES HOPES UP JUST TO KICK THEM IN THE BALLS:crying:

LOOKS LIKE SUFFICIENT TESTERS WERENT AQUIRED SO IT DIDBT HAPPEN. MAYBE DEVELOPMENT WOULD BE BETTER IN THIS SECTION IF PEOPLE DIDNT CONPLAIN AND GO CAPS HAPPY ON PEOPLE THAT COULD HELP YOU

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: gibi310

Android Revolution

Feb 26, 2011
San Diego
cant test whats not uploaded!

It wasn't uploaded because the person didn't get the number of testers they were looking for in order to port the rom.

This is an old thread and the OP has moved on. So should you. Stop crying about what we don't have. We don't have a whole lot, this forum is on life support and not going to get better. Blame T-Mobile for releasing this phone a year late, then discontinuing it 2 months later.

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda premium

Reactions: gibi310

RoninTPD

Jan 27, 2013
Gray, La.....original 504 boy!
It wasn't uploaded because the person didn't get the number of testers they were looking for in order to port the rom.

This is an old thread and the OP has moved on. So should you. Stop crying about what we don't have. We don't have a whole lot, this forum is on life support and not going to get better. Blame T-Mobile for releasing this phone a year late, then discontinuing it 2 months later.

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda premium

First of all.....no one is crying.....it is just that a lot of people think they have purchased the wrong phone cause the T879 and the I717 have nothing to gain besides ICS or those unstable JB roms. We are hoping for the best and we really are happy about the roms that are out there. But i think many people think they should have bought the N7000.

Any i guess we have to wait and see if they are going to release the official JB.

Sorry for the attitude...people are just tired of broken promises and shattered dreams.:silly:

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
First of all.....no one is crying.....it is just that a lot of people think they have purchased the wrong phone cause the T879 and the I717 have nothing to gain besides ICS or those unstable JB roms. We are hoping for the best and we really are happy about the roms that are out there. But i think many people think they should have bought the N7000.

Any i guess we have to wait and see if they are going to release the official JB.

Sorry for the attitude...people are just tired of broken promises and shattered dreams.:silly:

We have JellyBam, Avatar, and AOKP.

Those aren't unstable.

Been using all of them on and off and they run well. We will also have a 4.2.1 rom soon.

People need to just be patient. Our phones are deemed old in the Android world and we still have good development and support. There are plenty of forums online that have different roms. The N2 is out and the N7000 has a different chipset and was released internationally which is why more roms are over there. Devs stay with a device and some jump ship. I seen it happen plenty of times. You want a phone with more development than wait till the N3 gets released and get a N2 :p:p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

bot42

Apr 16, 2011
SLC, UT
Bummer, to bad, I don't think it was from lack of interest. Just lack of tech know how. I just got this phone and after going through all the post I have only Seen one logcat. And was pasted straight to the post instead of being uploaded or on pastebin.com.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Testers never came through
    End of story
    Im looking to buy the note so I dont have to dev blind

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
    At this point I think any ROM developer would be welcomed. This forum is just starring so don't be shy bring you're work over and become famous like Blackstar in the development section =)

Yeah we'll see about that. With the reaming Sammy just took from Apple, I doubt the note 2 drops anytime soon. Glad I got my note now before everything comes crashing down.

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda app-developers app
    Can we get back to the main topic of evilart porting his ROM to our note =)