27th January 2013, 07:32 AM |#181  
Flag sioux falls SD
Thanks Meter: 1,939

Donate to Me
More
Re: HTC Sense 5 spotted on the HTC Droid DNA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechSavvy2

I think HTC sales clearly show how Sense has been doing.....If you think it isn't considering a big change, talk to their financial officer and they'll state otherwise.
Don't be surprised when they try and unify the UI across all their "current" devices. Why would they waste resources maintaining multiple versions at once? They already have a hard enough time with that, lol.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

Ok.

RATTLED FROM MY GLOBALIZED HTC DROID DNA WITH TAPATALK 2

27th January 2013, 03:46 PM |#182  
Flag 216
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:

I think HTC sales clearly show how Sense has been doing.....If you think it isn't considering a big change, talk to their financial officer and they'll state otherwise.
Don't be surprised when they try and unify the UI across all their "current" devices. Why would they waste resources maintaining multiple versions at once? They already have a hard enough time with that, lol.

Though I agree that a visual overhaul is for the better, I believe HTC's poor performance in the phone market is due to poor marketing.. I mean look at Samsung and Apple compared to HTC.

Lol hence " HTC; quietly brilliant "

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to x70xchallengerx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift x70xchallengerx Ad-Free
27th January 2013, 06:46 PM |#183  
Flag san fran california
Thanks Meter: 448

More
Quote:

Why does everyone bring sense down so much? Its significantly better and polished and better looking than touch wiz... The thing bringing them down is their choices and marketing ..like I don't know how many people crave the new HTC device than they see no SD card or removable battery that's what bringing HTC down not sense and their marketing tactics
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to a box of kittens For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift a box of kittens Ad-Free
27th January 2013, 10:17 PM |#184  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 121

More
I assume sense is the name of the ui? I'm new to android. I like the new sense 5. Some people hate the new ui but think about it it's better than iPhone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsEvyLynch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MsEvyLynch Ad-Free
27th January 2013, 10:20 PM |#185  
Flag san fran california

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEvyLynch

I assume sense is the name of the ui? I'm new to android. I like the new sense 5. Some people hate the new ui but think about it it's better than iPhone.

Just to make sure..you know you're running sense 4+ right?
27th January 2013, 11:04 PM |#186  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marijuana king

Just to make sure..you know you're running sense 4+ right?

I know it's sense 4 since the new sense (that hasn't come out yet according to this thread) is sense 5 and since the rom I'm running, it's thread title says it. But didn't know about the plus at the end.
28th January 2013, 01:22 AM |#187  
Flag Colnbrook
Thanks Meter: 63

More
anyone got the wallpaper for this?
28th January 2013, 01:45 AM |#188  
Flag sioux falls SD
Thanks Meter: 1,939

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Why does everyone bring sense down so much? Its significantly better and polished and better looking than touch wiz... The thing bringing them down is their choices and marketing ..like I don't know how many people crave the new HTC device than they see no SD card or removable battery that's what bringing HTC down not sense and their marketing tactics

I agree! Sense is perfect at 4+ the new ui is ridiculous.

SENT FROM MY MIKHTC HYBRID POWERED REZ WITH ICS TAPATALK 2
28th January 2013, 04:10 AM |#189  
Flag Dublin/Dubai
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Can we please rename this thread 'zoundusers feckin moaning thread' because its gone so far off topic all I read is one person's juvenile self obsessed crap...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bluefoam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bluefoam Ad-Free
28th January 2013, 04:18 AM |#190  
Flag san fran california

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefoam

Can we please rename this thread 'zoundusers feckin moaning thread' because its gone so far off topic all I read is one person's juvenile self obsessed crap...

I didn't mean to thank you ...and just shut up please ..we can all express our opinions no need for you to come in and be a bitch
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a box of kittens For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift a box of kittens Ad-Free
28th January 2013, 06:01 AM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 542

More
Quote:

Just to defend myself.....read what I said again. I didnt put down sense at all, I actually love it. I really like 4+....I just equally (from what I've seen) like sense 5. I'm very excited for what mdeejay has posted. My comments were in regards to HTC just being a little off track with their game plans. I have faith that things are going to be better for them soon though...

The Following User Says Thank You to TechSavvy2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TechSavvy2 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread