[UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.0.1 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config]

1,069 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By Zepiii, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st April 2009, 04:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2009, 04:01 PM |#751  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hmm still nobody knows how to disable the sim contacts from showing?

3rd May 2009, 04:22 PM |#752  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascade2

What happens if you delete one of these? Say, for instance, I didn't want panel #4 and I deleted it from the registry. Would that just delete it from the carousel or would I lose the ability to ever use that screen again through another method? Would it really drop it from the carousel or would there just be a blank "card"?

Thanks for any info on this.

You don't lose the ability to use that panel it only takes it out of carousel view. It does take it completely out. Example

If you didn't want number 4 you could rename it rather than delete it so it would be easy to get it back if you changed your mind. If you rename it to a letter the carousel will not show it. I renamed the ones I did not use to a,b,c, etc. You then have to rename the other so that there is still a numerical sequence 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Hope this helps
3rd May 2009, 04:39 PM |#753  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdupont

You don't lose the ability to use that panel it only takes it out of carousel view. It does take it completely out. Example

If you didn't want number 4 you could rename it rather than delete it so it would be easy to get it back if you changed your mind. If you rename it to a letter the carousel will not show it. I renamed the ones I did not use to a,b,c, etc. You then have to rename the other so that there is still a numerical sequence 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Hope this helps

Excellent advice! This seems to have worked perfectly. I really appreciate the help.

BTW, any plans to make a version of the clean digital clock from your BB theme for MS3? I want just a simple nice looking digital clock with the date exactly like you have there but haven't found one yet.
3rd May 2009, 04:48 PM |#754  
Flag Madrid, Spain
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Valid also for Wireless Panel
Quote:
Originally Posted by garo_viper

How to add Task Manager panel in the carousel

It's a very simple registry trick:

1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Layouts\

Add new key -> :TASKMANAGER

2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Layouts\:TASKMANAGER\

String name - (Default), String - TaskManager
String name - TaskManager, String - Normal

3. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Panels\

Add new key -> 12

4. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Panels\12\

String name - (Default), String - (value not set)
DWORD name - ManageFavs, DWORD Data - 0
String name - Name, String - :TASKMANAGER
String name - Text, String - TaskManager

If you use :WIRELESSMNGR instead of :TASKMANAGER, "Wireless" instead of "Task Manager" and an available sequential number for the panel with, for example 13, then you get the Wireless Manager Panel available.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WirelessPanel.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	182190  
3rd May 2009, 05:50 PM |#755  
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 626

More
Does anyone know of a hack to remove the Lifestyle tabs althogether? I have no need for it, as I only use the Professional view. Couldn't find the answer in this thread, so I figure there's no way...
3rd May 2009, 06:38 PM |#756  
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelegomezb

If you use :WIRELESSMNGR instead of :TASKMANAGER, "Wireless" instead of "Task Manager" and an available sequential number for the panel with, for example 13, then you get the Wireless Manager Panel available.

doesn't work for me...

1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Layouts\

Add new key -> :WIRELESSMNGR

2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Layouts\:WIRELESSMNGR\

String name - (Default), String - Wireless
String name - Wireless, String - Normal

3. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Panels\

Add new key -> 13 ( 12 is task manager )

4. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software Hause 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Now Screen\Panels\13\

String name - (Default), String - (value not set)
DWORD name - ManageFavs, DWORD Data - 0
String name - Name, String - :WIRELESSMNGR
String name - Text, String - Wireless

Mobile Sheell Freeze
3rd May 2009, 07:06 PM |#757  

More
Hi all
+1
JLuc from France
3rd May 2009, 07:50 PM |#758  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 19

More
3rd May 2009, 07:53 PM |#759  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag www.generation-mobiles.net
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
I got a boring BUG with S2P.
Some times, i can't launch it... it keep trying to launch ...
Diretly i leave SPB, it launch S2P...
A mate also have the problem... Any idea?
3rd May 2009, 08:34 PM |#760  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepiii

I got a boring BUG with S2P.
Some times, i can't launch it... it keep trying to launch

Diretly i leave SPB, it launch S2P...
A mate also have the problem... Any idea?

yes, same here sometimes happen.
3rd May 2009, 08:37 PM |#761  

More
No ToggleStart
Hi!
in my i780 the tricks ToggleStart doesn't run...The exe file is correctly ( ? ) launched, but the bar doesn't disappear...Any Suggestions? Tnx in advance!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)