HTC Sense 5 spotted on the HTC Droid DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
I think HTC sales clearly show how Sense has been doing.....If you think it isn't considering a big change, talk to their financial officer and they'll state otherwise.
Don't be surprised when they try and unify the UI across all their "current" devices. Why would they waste resources maintaining multiple versions at once? They already have a hard enough time with that, lol.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

Ok.

RATTLED FROM MY GLOBALIZED HTC DROID DNA WITH TAPATALK 2

x70xchallengerx

Apr 8, 2012
www.nbdesign.xyz
I think HTC sales clearly show how Sense has been doing.....If you think it isn't considering a big change, talk to their financial officer and they'll state otherwise.
Don't be surprised when they try and unify the UI across all their "current" devices. Why would they waste resources maintaining multiple versions at once? They already have a hard enough time with that, lol.

Though I agree that a visual overhaul is for the better, I believe HTC's poor performance in the phone market is due to poor marketing.. I mean look at Samsung and Apple compared to HTC.

Lol hence " HTC; quietly brilliant "

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Reactions: djkeller3

a box of kittens

Jan 24, 2013
san fran california

Why does everyone bring sense down so much? Its significantly better and polished and better looking than touch wiz... The thing bringing them down is their choices and marketing ..like I don't know how many people crave the new HTC device than they see no SD card or removable battery that's what bringing HTC down not sense and their marketing tactics

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Why does everyone bring sense down so much? Its significantly better and polished and better looking than touch wiz... The thing bringing them down is their choices and marketing ..like I don't know how many people crave the new HTC device than they see no SD card or removable battery that's what bringing HTC down not sense and their marketing tactics

I agree! Sense is perfect at 4+ the new ui is ridiculous.

SENT FROM MY MIKHTC HYBRID POWERED REZ WITH ICS TAPATALK 2

TechSavvy2

Sep 26, 2011

Just to defend myself.....read what I said again. I didnt put down sense at all, I actually love it. I really like 4+....I just equally (from what I've seen) like sense 5. I'm very excited for what mdeejay has posted. My comments were in regards to HTC just being a little off track with their game plans. I have faith that things are going to be better for them soon though...:)

Reactions: a box of kittens

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Can we please rename this thread 'zoundusers feckin moaning thread' because its gone so far off topic all I read is one person's juvenile self obsessed crap...

Sounds good to me punkass! Juvenile? Get a life homie, internet tough guy. I can state whatever the hell i want in here, for one, its not your thread, for 2, im not the only one who feels the way i do! So.....next time u feel like making a statement that offends a user, u should think about it first! Who the hell are u, to come up in here and make that statement?! Pm me if u want to talk trash. Sorry mdeejay, op, for going off in your thread, but this is uncalled for.

RATTLED FROM MY GLOBALIZED HTC DROID DNA WITH TAPATALK 2

cihanleanne

Nov 19, 2010
oludeniz
hi mdeejay,
one question what is m7 running on is it snapdragon s4 pro or tegra 5 or snapdragon a800 at least tell us please
kind regards

sgt. slaughter

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 12, 2010
Raleigh
hi mdeejay,
one question what is m7 running on is it snapdragon s4 pro or tegra 5 or snapdragon a800 at least tell us please
kind regards

All initial reports pointed to the APQ chipset(S4 Pro) so I bet that still holds true...esp given that a change over to the 800 would be a big one and Qualcomm said it wouldn't be seen till 2nd half year...assuming this M7 device will get released around OneX time last year...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

MsEvyLynch

Jan 25, 2013
Here you go the beautiful sense 5 wallpaper I found!:D

Attachments

• Sense_5_Wallpaper_2.jpg
    Sense_5_Wallpaper_2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 555
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post screen shot or I call this bs :)

really? :D
    Screenshot_2013-01-15-21-56-13_2.png

Screenshot_2013-01-15-21-54-01.png

Screenshot_2013-01-15-21-54-59.png

Screenshot_2013-01-15-21-56-03.png

Screenshot_2013-01-15-21-57-05.png

Screenshot_2013-01-15-21-55-53.png

Screenshot_2013-01-15-21-56-24.png

WANNA MOAR??????11111
    Can we please rename this thread 'zoundusers feckin moaning thread' because its gone so far off topic all I read is one person's juvenile self obsessed crap...

Here you go the beautiful sense 5 wallpaper I found!:D
    Welp how about this?...... No more name calling or attacking of fellow users here!

That goes for both sides.

First and only warning here.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2