Remote that controls music?

Search This thread

beezy69

Jun 18, 2007
is there a remote out there that can change the songs and what not on the evo...my van has a dvd player connected to the ceiling and i hook up an auxiliary cable to it and play music through the car speakers that way, sometimes a song comes on that i dont want to hear and its kinda of a pain to have to turn on and unlock the phone, i was hoping there might be a controller out there that connects with bluetooth or something i can hook up on the dash somewhere and just hit one button to skip songs, etc.

:/

snowboarda42

Jun 30, 2010
Starbucks, WA
If you use cyanogenmod theres an option for holding down the volume rockers to skip forwards or backward. Otherwise I don't think theres a remote.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Reactions: cmart4

KB112

Jan 13, 2010
East SF-Bay Area
I know there are auxillary Bluetooth receivers that allow you to play music. I imagine some might have controls on them. EBay is your friend.

XsMagical

Apr 13, 2011
Ft. Myers
RobbysLife.com
I know your not looking for a headset but this one has a remote, you can still make the sounds go out the AUX port.

rocketfish-and-153-mobile-mobile-behind-the-head-bluetooth-stereo-headphones-black-leftviewimage-320w.jpg

Google Search

It might look kind of funny holding a headset to change songs lol

davidv001

Apr 5, 2011
Atlanta
the only thing i can think of is dowloading remote for itunes, plugging a laptop to the aux cables, having another phone tether wireless, connect the remote for itunes to the itunes through the wireless that the other phone is tethering.. but thats alot of trouble.. lol

Crossrocker

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
Hmm. Headphones wouldn't work since the auxiliary is adlready in use.. what about bt headphones? Can you use both at the same time?

Gimme a couple a days to come up with a new sig that is cool.

mersh5

Mar 12, 2010
Try searching for the Satechi BT Media remote. About $40 on amazon. Works great for changing tracks and volume on my phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

jrollercoasters

Oct 4, 2011
Theres lock screens out there that let you change music from there that's what I do or just leave screen on thats what I do now

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you use cyanogenmod theres an option for holding down the volume rockers to skip forwards or backward. Otherwise I don't think theres a remote.