FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

3,337 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,368

By rujelus22, Inactive Recognized Developer on 25th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th January 2013, 08:13 AM |#1171  
Thanks Meter: 159

Donate to Me
More
Hi

It seems that Facebook app from version 2.0 and up (now 2.1 latest) is recoded and fully invertable!!!! Look here for a guy who did a nice job on version 2.0:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1236579

Anyway, version 2.1 is out and it is even more invertable as they droped all HTML code out and the app is 100% android original source. i did some testing and modified values/color.xml (inverted back/white) and it worked! Of course there way too many theme related parameters for a noob like myself to handle (many colors are non local and uses Androis's colors). But I'm sure rujelus22 with his experience can easily get FB2.1 fully inverted again. This is the ONLY app that provides full functionality including tagging support and easy access to all camera photo's..

P L E A SE rujelus22 have a look at it and see if you could bring the facebook black magic back...

Thanks

21st January 2013, 09:21 PM |#1172  

Donate to Me
More
ES file explorer 1.6.2.5 is out

Any chance rujelus22, you can fix all the theme bugs from previous versions. Here is a screen capture from 1.6.2.4:

This happens on many popup menus. I think it is because you may have switched white and black in values/colors.xml and forgot to switch some original black text in other places.. I tried fixing it on my own, but I wasn't able to locate the exact root cause...

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to EB10000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EB10000 Ad-Free
21st January 2013, 10:22 PM |#1173  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Reno, NV

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB10000

ES file explorer 1.6.2.5 is out

Any chance rujelus22, you can fix all the theme bugs from previous versions. Here is a screen capture from 1.6.2.4:

This happens on many popup menus. I think it is because you may have switched white and black in values/colors.xml and forgot to switch some original black text in other places.. I tried fixing it on my own, but I wasn't able to locate the exact root cause...

Good luck

That happens because I use a themed framework. those popups call there background from there. I will test the next version on a stock emulator to see if I can fix those.
The Following User Says Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rujelus22 Ad-Free
21st January 2013, 11:24 PM |#1174  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rujelus22

That happens because I use a themed framework. those popups call there background from there. I will test the next version on a stock emulator to see if I can fix those.

Thanks. I didn't think of that as I assume the app theme should include all local themes. I'm running ICS 4.0.4 stock. Was it like that in the original ES app? I mean does the original app call background from local framework? In that case it should be easy to change it to locally defined background..
27th January 2013, 12:54 AM |#1175  
Flag Reno, NV

More
Updated ES File to version 1.6.2.5
That menu being white should be fixed in this version.

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rujelus22 Ad-Free
28th January 2013, 06:40 PM |#1176  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadie21

Google Chrome on my kyocera rise is not fully inverted please fix this. And I love ur work, great job

I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh
28th January 2013, 06:45 PM |#1177  
Flag Reno, NV

More
Quote:

I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh

Ok well I get around to things when I feel like it. I do not get paid for this or anything else I do it because I like to, If it takes me 8 years to fix something that is just how long it takes.

What resolution is that screen. Looks small? I do not do anything smaller that xhdpi
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rujelus22 Ad-Free
28th January 2013, 06:58 PM |#1178  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 432

More
Re: Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Sea
Quote:

Come on dude... That's not a helpful post. Definitely not one that will win you many popularity votes.
Did you also send a cheque or PayPal monies for services rendered? If you didn't, then you are owed nothing and should respect the fact that developers have lives too. I'm sure it will get fixed when a new build is available just like the recent update to ES file explorer. That had bugs that have now been squashed in the latest build. Look at the post above yours...

You haven't even thanked the first post but you are demanding something for nothing.... That's just rude.
I'm sure if you approached the thread and dev in the correct manner then you might get a more positive response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to k4bbe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift k4bbe Ad-Free
31st January 2013, 03:53 PM |#1179  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Re: Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Sea
G+ and music have been updated.

Did you ever get a chance to check chrome? It's hard to see what I type into the address bar. Thanks for your amazing work.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
31st January 2013, 05:22 PM |#1180  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 432

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticustrd

G+ and music have been updated.

Did you ever get a chance to check chrome? It's hard to see what I type into the address bar. Thanks for your amazing work.

... Is there an issue with Chrome? I missed that one. My text is white on dark in the address bar and very easily read.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359652846972.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	1692574

Would the address bar text be affected by an applied theme or not?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
31st January 2013, 08:30 PM |#1181  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Mine doesn't look like like that I get white on white hmm.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)