Post Reply Email Thread
29th January 2013, 03:00 PM |#141  
Flag Eau Claire
Thanks Meter: 764

More
Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] Virtue ver. 1.0 [LJC] - 27Jan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker

My gps lock on icon in the upper left corner is the downloaded icon instead of the target...I've tried multiple theme set ups in the mod section with the same thing just different looking icons but still the incorrect one.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

If you look at it real close it flashes back and forth between dl icon gps lock on, its been that way for a long time its ok it will alright I am sure you can live with it thanks

Rockin it from my macknote2
29th January 2013, 03:53 PM |#142  
Flag Apopka FL
Thanks Meter: 885

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverr7x

If you look at it real close it flashes back and forth between dl icon gps lock on, its been that way for a long time its ok it will alright I am sure you can live with it thanks

Living with it isn't the point..I'm just mentioning it just in case someone needed to know...I'm new to this phone so I don't know the quirks yet in the custom themes.

29th January 2013, 03:57 PM |#143  
Flag Orlando FL.
Thanks Meter: 3,521

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker

Living with it isn't the point..I'm just mentioning it just in case someone needed to know...I'm new to this phone so I don't know the quirks yet in the custom themes.

I'll look into it thanks

Im All About The Ladie'$
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mackentosh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mackentosh Ad-Free
29th January 2013, 04:10 PM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Ok won't tell anyone how to remove the branding anymore. I just posted it cause people keep asking lol. Your right though, should leave that to gyrene to say.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sideous For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sideous Ad-Free
29th January 2013, 04:58 PM |#145  
Moderator Committee / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 53,780

Donate to Me
More
Thread cleaned as requested
FNM
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KennyG123 Ad-Free
29th January 2013, 05:08 PM |#146  
Flag Belleville, NJ
Thanks Meter: 308

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyglass123

Thread cleaned as requested
FNM

You would tske my comment away lmaoo

The Following User Says Thank You to Mundo Hackz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mundo Hackz Ad-Free
29th January 2013, 07:39 PM |#147  
Moderator Committee / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 53,780

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundo Hackz

You would tske my comment away lmaoo

Sorry....I get overzealous when I clean...you can repost it without the quote if you like.

Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
29th January 2013, 09:01 PM |#148  

More
Took mine also.. Probably cause I tsaid how to remove branding lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
29th January 2013, 09:13 PM |#149  
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 578

Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNuM

Thread cleaned... Op if this Rom includes a kernel (I didn't see any info on it) it needs the info posted with git or source...

Also, I'll try and be nice about this but if you want give the developer a critique or ideas about the Rom PM the developer... Second its rude to come into SOMEONE else's development and tell people how to change the Rom... Get your OWN thread and make it a development how too (unless you really ARE a developer I wouldt go giving advice on changing build.props etc. Its dangerous) or just pm the person. If you find your post deleted its because you quoted one of the offending threads and it needed to be deleted. So don't sweat it... Please follow the rules and everyone have a great XDA day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideous

Took mine also.. Probably cause I tsaid how to remove branding lol.

Sideous this is the second time you come into my thread telling people how to remove something from the ROM. As you see above from the moderator Venum he has mentioned already not to give advice on how to do this. I am not for reporting people, and in fact I didn't even know my thread was closed until one of my guys told me just now....You are welcome to post on the thread, but NOT to tell people how to remove anything. As Venum the moderator said it's rude, if it troubles you this much, make your own ROM and make it how YOU see fit and RELEASE it on your own THREAD.....

Now for a side note to the whole Virtue thing being such a big issue for everyone, I am contemplating a few things I can do to appease a few people. But of all the Roms that are out and themed, we decided to do this one thing to make it ours....and leave all the mods to YOU the user to change........
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gyrene2083 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gyrene2083 Ad-Free
29th January 2013, 09:19 PM |#150  
Flag Eau Claire
Thanks Meter: 764

More
This rom rocks I wouldn't do anything to it rememeber we can't make everyone happy and it is a brand that's the way thing are people have to deal with it or move on. It unique fast and smooth and very well put together and many people have a clue of the endless hours that goes in this master piece. We just have to be happy and lucky to have such greatness I am very lucky and so appreciate the hard work thanks so much...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sliverr7x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sliverr7x Ad-Free
29th January 2013, 09:43 PM |#151  

More
Lol relax, I already said I wouldn't say how to remove it no more.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)