3,400 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,874

By Chaz187, Recognized Themer on 11th January 2013, 02:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th January 2013, 09:43 PM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] Virtue ver. 1.0 [LJC] - 27Jan
Lol relax, I already said I wouldn't say how to remove it no more.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
29th January 2013, 09:50 PM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 4,514

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrene2083

Sideous this is the second time you come into my thread telling people how to remove something from the ROM. As you see above from the moderator Venum he has mentioned already not to give advice on how to do this. I am not for reporting people, and in fact I didn't even know my thread was closed until one of my guys told me just now....You are welcome to post on the thread, but NOT to tell people how to remove anything. As Venum the moderator said it's rude, if it troubles you this much, make your own ROM and make it how YOU see fit and RELEASE it on your own THREAD.....

Now for a side note to the whole Virtue thing being such a big issue for everyone, I am contemplating a few things I can do to appease a few people. But of all the Roms that are out and themed, we decided to do this one thing to make it ours....and leave all the mods to YOU the user to change........

Come on people... Gyrene has put more work and time into this than anyone gives him credit for. I worked with him for WEEKS to get a installer setup for macksrom and long story short it ended up being being somewhat for nothing... This rom was created BY GYRENE, who ever says its a ripoff of mackrom needs to seriously look at themselves in the mirror and ask who is the one that is being "rude" to put it lightly. As for removal of things LET THE OP decide that. Jellybomb (josh) had requests by a lot of people to get rid of some of the logos (which where EVERYWHERE) and he eventually broke down and made a flashable zip to get rid of them.... That is like taking coke or pepsis logo and spitting on it. The logos are what make the rom different (on top of many other things) and in the case of this rom having the top logo say VIRTUE really is NOT that big of a deal... Disrespectful and inconsiderate...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kevinrocksman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevinrocksman Ad-Free
29th January 2013, 10:10 PM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
I already said I wouldn't say how to do it after mack posted. Before they cleaned up the thread.

I never said how to remove anything besides the virtue thing.

I only had mentioned it before cause people kept asking and I had asked and no one replied about it. I found out how to do it o my own and posted for the others who had asked. Then I was told afterwards that they didn't want people to be able to remove virtue.

Either way I left this rom cause of the bugs so it's no biggie. Good luck with it.

29th January 2013, 10:14 PM |#154  
Thanks Meter: 4,514

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideous

I already said I wouldn't say how to do it after mack posted. Before they cleaned up the thread.

I never said how to remove anything besides the virtue thing.

I only had mentioned it before cause people kept asking and I had asked and no one replied about it. I found out how to do it o my own and posted for the others who had asked. Then I was told afterwards that they didn't want people to be able to remove virtue.

Either way I left this rom cause of the bugs so it's no biggie. Good luck with it.

If your talking about what I said it wasn't pointed at you lol. I'm just saying in general. This rom will get better, just wait
29th January 2013, 10:22 PM |#155  
NJ
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Maybe I am just blind but I can't seem to find the Voicemail App?

Edit: Nevermind I think I found it. Is it now called the Google Voice App?
29th January 2013, 10:24 PM |#156  
Postulo forklift ad portandum iste
Thanks Meter: 1,532

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _-Jay-_

Maybe I am just blind but I can't seem to find the Voicemail App?

Details please, what install did you do, did you select it if custom... Etc.

29th January 2013, 10:29 PM |#157  
NJ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skripka

Details please, what install did you do, did you select it if custom... Etc.

I installed Google Voice. Does that act as a voicemail app?
29th January 2013, 10:42 PM |#158  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _-Jay-_

I installed Google Voice. Does that act as a voicemail app?

Yes, if your Google voice number or integrated Sprint number setup correctly.

If you're inquiring about the stock voicemail app, it's "Visual voicemail" in the apps section of the installer.
The Following User Says Thank You to LaDoyers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LaDoyers Ad-Free
29th January 2013, 10:52 PM |#159  
NJ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDoyers

Yes, if your Google voice number or integrated Sprint number setup correctly.

If you're inquiring about the stock voicemail app, it's "Visual voicemail" in the apps section of the installer.

Okay, so I removed Google Voice through TB and rebooted to recovery. After installing just the Visual Voicemail App and rebooting, I can't get Voicemail to show up under my Apps. Can anyone help? I really need my voicemail for work.
29th January 2013, 11:16 PM |#160  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Orange city
Thanks Meter: 4,874

Donate to Me
More
Wow I was at work and a lot went on today.... SIMPLY PUT LIKE K ROCK SAID..... IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT MAKE YOUR OWN.... GYRENE AND MACK HAVE BUSTED THEIR ASSES TO MAK IT WHAT IT IS.... Rant over sorry but I'm tired of the bashing and complaints.... I have also added a little bit to this rom and now as part of the team I will only add way more!!!!! People we do this for free and may get some donations but we are only trying to make this bad ass phone better for us all to enjoy!!!!

Thanks,
Chaz

From my note2 with Virtue!!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chaz187 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chaz187 Ad-Free
29th January 2013, 11:21 PM |#161  
NJ

More
It is appreciated sir.
The Following User Says Thank You to _-Jay-_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _-Jay-_ Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)