Screenshots
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

FAQ

* Theme is inproperly compiled error. Solution: Set system theme, reboot your phone, set Sony UXP theme

* Trebuchet force closes.
Solution:
- Go to recovery and select factory reset
- Download the theme but do NOT set it
- Go to Settings --> Apps --> Trebuchet and remove all possible data
- Now enjoy the theme!

* When installing this theme, you may ignore the "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." message!

The theme can be found here!

Do you like my work? I like cold beer :cool:[/center]

Last edited:

reggie cheeks

May 5, 2011
Lake Tapps
Re: [CM10.1/CM10/CM9/AOKP] Sony UXP theme [v1.1.5]

Really like this theme but prefer the version before the last update.. Could you post the previous version? I think it had a dark dialer. Right?
Thanks either way.. I appreciate all your themes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012

Master is back with something new :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sky huang

miscz

Jul 2, 2011
Thank you! I was wondering what would happen to old Xperia S theme. Xperia Z one is great but I prefer XS one. Does donate 1.1.5 version has any features over non-donate one?

reggie cheeks

May 5, 2011
Lake Tapps

Hmmmm... Did I buy Z or UXP last month? I honestly can't remember now:) I love your work so I'll just purchase the UXP but I am a bit worried one day it'll turn into a Sony ion theme. Lol.. No biggie. 2 more bucks to a great theme'r. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

boykioy

Dec 15, 2010
athens
The latest update with white dialer and messages is awesome, this is how it should be as xperia z has white dialer. Keep up the good work.

Andrewtst

Aug 4, 2009
Johor
I just buy the XPERIA Z version and do refund. Too bad the dock bar was not support in landscape mode. I need it for running in my Nexus 10.

Hopefully landscape mode will be added in shortly. Then I will buy it again. :)

oodork123

Nov 28, 2011
West Palm Beach, FL

Where's this theme at lol? I can't find it.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Last edited:

Araib93

Jan 7, 2013
Rawalpindi
Great theme but...

Buddy its a great theme and you wouldn't believe how much trouble I went through to make it work my explorer :p but that's the theme manager bug. The problem I have is that, on AOKP, the dialer is white and so is every digit you type so I can not see what I entered :( I know I entered something when I see suggestions from dialer but can you please change the font of what you type on dialer to black ? Just that one problem... I am really looking forward to an update fixing this... Please do consider.. Rest all is just amazing ! The theme even changed my Go Sms icon from launcher to Xperia Messenger :) and for all THIS IS A MUST BUY THEME IF YOU ARE XPERIA LOVER !!!! :victory:

Saga3282

Jul 29, 2011
Problem with camera Icon

Nice theme I love it, nevertheless I have a problem, for some reason the camera icon on my nexus 4 is not getting themed, i am running ParanoidAndroid 3+ and no more, i have tried this theme only on this rom because its the only one i like the most, any help will be very much apreciated, thanks in advance :good:

thomassafca

Jun 18, 2010
Amersfoort
Where's this theme at lol? I can't find it.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Doesn't the links in the OP work?

Buddy its a great theme and you wouldn't believe how much trouble I went through to make it work my explorer :p but that's the theme manager bug. The problem I have is that, on AOKP, the dialer is white and so is every digit you type so I can not see what I entered :( I know I entered something when I see suggestions from dialer but can you please change the font of what you type on dialer to black ? Just that one problem... I am really looking forward to an update fixing this... Please do consider.. Rest all is just amazing ! The theme even changed my Go Sms icon from launcher to Xperia Messenger :) and for all THIS IS A MUST BUY THEME IF YOU ARE XPERIA LOVER !!!! :victory:

I will revert the white dialer on CM9 devices, CM10 and CM10.1 will keep the white one. :)

Nice theme I love it, nevertheless I have a problem, for some reason the camera icon on my nexus 4 is not getting themed, i am running ParanoidAndroid 3+ and no more, i have tried this theme only on this rom because its the only one i like the most, any help will be very much apreciated, thanks in advance :good:

Go to /system/app/ and remove GalleryGoogle.apk
Now reflash your ROM, without the gapps.
That should do the job!

wzhy

Feb 7, 2009
Guangzhou
Sony Xperia 1 V
when i rebuild the apk and install on my phone, select Sony UXP theme by Theme chooser
it say :Theme is inproperly compiled error.
I have Set system theme, reboot phone , then set UXP theme, but also show this :inproperly compiled error
BTW, version 2.0.1 paid is OK, from 2.0.2 on, will show this message(only rebuile the apk by apktool ,apktool version 1.5.2, appt.exe up to data)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sony UXP theme for CM11/CM10.2/CM10.1/CM10/CM9/AOKP Theme Chooser

SonyUXPfunction.png

Screenshots
    1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

FAQ

* Theme is inproperly compiled error. Solution: Set system theme, reboot your phone, set Sony UXP theme

* Trebuchet force closes.
    Solution:
    - Go to recovery and select factory reset
    - Download the theme but do NOT set it
    - Go to Settings --> Apps --> Trebuchet and remove all possible data
    - Now enjoy the theme!

* When installing this theme, you may ignore the "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." message!

The theme can be found here!

Do you like my work? I like cold beer :cool:[/center]
    [CM10.1/CM10/CM9/AOKP] Sony UXP theme [v1.1.5]

Themes are up :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Try his xperia z theme. Looks great on I9001 with android 4.2.2

P.s. thomasscafa. (Xperi z theme) How i can remove dock bar bachground. Maybe you can add it with launcher but not in theme. Because i don't use any of them. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Go to your launcher settings and disable the "shadow" :)
    Android 4.3 (CM10.2) support has been added to latest version, will appear soon! :)

Master is back with something new :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2