FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [04/08][v4.2][DEVELOPMENT THREAD]

4,421 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,951
 
By bajee11, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th January 2013, 04:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th January 2013, 12:37 AM |#551  
bajee11's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 14,951
 
More
Reopening Thread for now. If you got questions, check Support thread first and only ask questions here as a last resort. I use this thread to track down real bugs and I'm tired of coming in here for unnecessary posts.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bajee11 Ad-Free
 
 
29th January 2013, 05:24 PM |#552  
bidi1985's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [16/01][v3.5][Nightlies][Per-App-D
Can someone tell me how to set tablet ui like in paranoid ROM.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
29th January 2013, 05:30 PM |#553  
jasvncnt1's Avatar
Senior Member
Union NJ
Thanks Meter: 709
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bidi1985

Can someone tell me how to set tablet ui like in paranoid ROM.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Not sure what part your looking for but if you didnt see this in OP

Steps to follow:
Install Xposed Frameworks by going in Modules Management>Install/Update
Enable Per-App Settings by going in Modules Management> Modules>Tick RootBox Per-App Settings (You should reboot your phone at this point)
Setup your phone : Per-App Settings>Choose your app>Set DPI/Resolution/Tablet UI/Language> Press Save on top
Your app should now display in your preferred settings. If it doesnt, kill the app and restart it or reboot phone.

Otherwise try posting here in Support thread


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...116781&page=14
The Following User Says Thank You to jasvncnt1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jasvncnt1 Ad-Free
30th January 2013, 08:43 PM |#554  
CrusherJoe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin, TX...y'all.
Thanks Meter: 289
 
Donate to Me
More
Question
Real bug report here, I think.

When using the car dock, audio does not come out through USB, despite having that option checked under Device Options. I double-checked settings, unchecked, rebooted, checked option, rebooted, docked, sound came out through the built-in speaker.

To be certain I did a full wipe, flashed back to stock, docked, sound came out through USB as expected. Performed another full wipe, flashed to CM10.1 latest nightly, docked, sound came out through USB as expected. One more full wipe, flashed to latest RB nightly (20130130), checked option, docked...sound came out through speaker.

If anyone has any other ideas on what to do/try, I'll gladly try it.
30th January 2013, 08:47 PM |#555  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 749
 
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [16/01][v3.5][Nightlies][Per-App-D
You'll probably get more responses in the support thread as this is the dev thread. Use the link posted 1 post above yours. GL.

ROOTBOX Charged JB 4.2.1 fueled by Ktoonez 747 octaned kernel SGS3.
30th January 2013, 09:41 PM |#556  
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrusherJoe

Real bug report here, I think.

When using the car dock, audio does not come out through USB, despite having that option checked under Device Options. I double-checked settings, unchecked, rebooted, checked option, rebooted, docked, sound came out through the built-in speaker.

To be certain I did a full wipe, flashed back to stock, docked, sound came out through USB as expected. Performed another full wipe, flashed to CM10.1 latest nightly, docked, sound came out through USB as expected. One more full wipe, flashed to latest RB nightly (20130130), checked option, docked...sound came out through speaker.

If anyone has any other ideas on what to do/try, I'll gladly try it.

Doesn't work with 4.2 yet, pinout has changed.
31st January 2013, 04:30 AM |#557  
bajee11's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 14,951
 
More
V3.6 Released in case some of you guys didn't realize. Featuring some Paranoid Pie

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bajee11 Ad-Free
31st January 2013, 03:32 PM |#558  
Senior Member
Boone, NC
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajee11

V3.6 Released in case some of you guys didn't realize. Featuring some Paranoid Pie


is this lockscreen available with this release/ROM???? very unique
31st January 2013, 03:49 PM |#559  
DarthDerron's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GTA, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 462
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by desichiko23

is this lockscreen available with this release/ROM???? very unique

That's the paranoid pie he is talking about.
The Following User Says Thank You to DarthDerron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarthDerron Ad-Free
31st January 2013, 03:51 PM |#560  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 749
 
More
That's not his lockscreen, it's his homescreen. And it's avail on the 3.6 build.
The Following User Says Thank You to stevehkim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stevehkim Ad-Free
31st January 2013, 06:43 PM |#561  
matrixzone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,595
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] SGH-I747 Vanilla RootBox [31/01][v3.6][Per-App-DPI][PIE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehkim

That's not his lockscreen, it's his homescreen. And it's avail on the 3.6 build.

How to activate this on 3.6?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes