Cost - $0, supplies I found around the house.
- hard cover book that suits you (I'm a herp guy and fav color is green), so this book and its size worked perfect
- piece of felt fabric (protects and strengthens the binding from daily use/folding)
- piece of thin'ish foam (protects the screen and comfy when holding)
- heavy duty Velcro (clean look with easy tab removal, amplifies sound with spacing created, acts as feets to prevent back from scratching when not in case)
- spray adhesive
- vinyl sticker, optional (my book had a rip, so I had to find a way to cover it. It also serves the purpose to protect the edge and corner from wear)
- ruler, exacto knife, scissors
Things to do in the future
- bungee cord or magnet to keep the book closed (need to test effects of magnet on wifi).
- get more vinyl to cover back side
- how can I make it stand???
- pics speaks for itself
Edit - realized I posted in TF700..mine is TF201...oh well, same deal.