FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] imgRePacker (LiveSuit's & PhoenixSuit's firmware images unpacker/packer)

338 posts
Thanks Meter: 234
 
By RedScorpioXDA, Senior Member on 5th July 2012, 08:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th January 2013, 10:32 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Re: [TOOL] imgRePacker (LiveSuit's img unpacker/packer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE_MARS

Hi from Spain, RedScorpio.

The last img file of a Onda V972 (new Allwinner a31 chipset) say: Unknown format of image.
What can I do, please?

Thks.

Hi RedSkorpio, same issue here, i test it with previous versions of your software an it's the same.

Can you help us??

Thanks

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk 2
20th January 2013, 12:32 AM |#22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minigauss

Hi RedSkorpio, same issue here, i test it with previous versions of your software an it's the same.

Can you help us??

Thanks

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk 2

+1
22nd January 2013, 11:11 AM |#23  
cis.snakeman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Apparently youi have same issue than me with Yinlips chinese game handled.
Try to use s2img before unpack it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1081239
22nd January 2013, 09:58 PM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cis.snakeman

Apparently youi have same issue than me with Yinlips chinese game handled.
Try to use s2img before unpack it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1081239

thanks for your help, we will try.
24th January 2013, 03:07 AM |#25  
Junior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cis.snakeman

Apparently youi have same issue than me with Yinlips chinese game handled.
Try to use s2img before unpack it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1081239

I tried to unpack the firmware with s2img and only say "bad magic", somebody help us?

Thanks
24th January 2013, 09:44 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
The same bad magic error for me....
Quote:
Originally Posted by minigauss

I tried to unpack the firmware with s2img and only say "bad magic", somebody help us?

Thanks

30th January 2013, 06:28 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE_MARS

Here the img file:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByYB...EyR0JGSHc/edit

Sorry, archive is broken
31st January 2013, 06:10 PM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
My tablet is very similar to the Onda said here.

Ive been able to unpack the system.img file using this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...85&postcount=3

Unfortunately, Im not able to repack it so I can build a new system.img with SU installed.

Theres no way to repack it from windows? Only way would be making an update.zip I guess? I hope thats not the case. Hope it helps you trying to unpack.
1st February 2013, 12:46 AM |#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi RedScorpio, I sent to you a link to download the firmware in a message

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedScorpioXDA

Sorry, archive is broken

2nd February 2013, 08:02 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE_MARS

The last img file of a Onda V972 (new Allwinner a31 chipset) say: Unknown format of image.

This is not the LiveSuit format. This is a PhoenixSuit format (new one). I'll try to explore it and will write a repackaging tool if I can identify all the subtleties
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedScorpioXDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RedScorpioXDA Ad-Free
2nd February 2013, 10:13 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 581
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedScorpioXDA

This is not the LiveSuit format. This is a PhoenixSuit format (new one). I'll try to explore it and will write a repackaging tool if I can identify all the subtleties

Thank you so much, hope impatiently
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
allwinner, imgrepacker, livesuit, phoenixsuit

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes