FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: How is this ROM working for you?

Good
 
11 Vote(s)
100.00%
Bad
 
0 Vote(s)
0%

[ROM] HTC 7 PRO 7.8 working unlocked 7.10.8835

318 posts
Thanks Meter: 46
 
By Dinchy87, Senior Member on 24th September 2012, 02:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th September 2012, 04:03 PM |#11  
Dinchy87's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Živinice
Thanks Meter: 46
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren87

nice work will try,Thanks

give it a try you wont regret i love the 7.8/8 start screen. and i presonaly use this rom on my devices, so its safe
19th October 2012, 06:24 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanks a lot
23rd October 2012, 10:09 PM |#13  
Dinchy87's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Živinice
Thanks Meter: 46
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny0721

thanks a lot

no problem
31st December 2012, 07:05 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Flag celje
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
How can I download,the download is not free?
2nd February 2013, 11:33 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Dinchy, It looks like you reached limit on MediaFire. Could you be so kind and upload those file on other server?
"MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached."

Thanks!
3rd February 2013, 05:42 PM |#16  
Dinchy87's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Živinice
Thanks Meter: 46
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by valthec

Dinchy, It looks like you reached limit on MediaFire. Could you be so kind and upload those file on other server?
"MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached."

Thanks!

I tried the link again and i see that is available. but i would suggest you to use any newer ROM with 7.10.8858. my version is 8835, it is the second Beta version. so any ROM with 8858 is better out there...

and for the above comment, mediashare is a free hosting so they can add ads on their site, but if you click on download you must nothing pay...
7th February 2013, 01:03 AM |#17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinchy87

I tried the link again and i see that is available. but i would suggest you to use any newer ROM with 7.10.8858. my version is 8835, it is the second Beta version. so any ROM with 8858 is better out there...

and for the above comment, mediashare is a free hosting so they can add ads on their site, but if you click on download you must nothing pay...

Unfortunately, that limit is there. Apparently, it does not apply to you as you are the owner of those files. All other users get the following message:
Quote:

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is encrypted or password protected. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer encrypted and secured files, we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

Please try to fix that. The easiest solution would be waiving of the password protection of the RAR files.

Thank you very much and kind regards.

DAC324
P.S.: You said
Quote:

but i would suggest you to use any newer ROM with 7.10.8858. my version is 8835, it is the second Beta version. so any ROM with 8858 is better out there...

Is there anything recommendable out there? I simply need an unbranded ROM for the HTC 7 Pro with full unlock (ChevronWP) which can be updated using Zune. It does not have to be filled with lots of fancy things...
7th February 2013, 01:10 AM |#18  
Dinchy87's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Živinice
Thanks Meter: 46
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Is there anything recommendable out there? I simply need an unbranded ROM for the HTC 7 Pro with full unlock (ChevronWP) which can be updated using Zune. It does not have to be filled with lots of fancy things...


yes, the one from dynamics, it is really good. i've tested it and everything works like it should.

here is the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1524008
7th February 2013, 09:41 AM |#19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinchy87

yes, the one from dynamics, it is really good. i've tested it and everything works like it should.

here is the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1524008

Thank you very much for that hint. I will give it a try

Kind regards

DAC324
11th December 2013, 04:53 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Flag Hellsinki
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
An old topic but I'd still like to ask whether this ROM would also fix "QWERTZ -> QWERTY" problem?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom rom, htc 7 pro, pdaimatejam dinchy87, working, wp 7.8

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes