- Model: A720
- Operation System: Android 4.0
- Screen: 4.5" IPS, 5 Point Capacitive Screen, Hard Glass
- Resolution: 1280x720 Pixels, 326PPi
- CPU: MTK 6577 Dual Core 1GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 4GB + MicroSD
- Webcam: Dual Cameras, front camera: 0.3MP, back camera: 5.0MP Interpolated to 8.0MP
- Wireless : Wifi 802.11b/g/n
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
- G-sensor: Support
- GPS: Yes, GPS/ A-GPS
- SIM Card: Dual SIM Card
- Bluetooth: Yes 3.0
- Battery: 1750mAH Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Working Time: Up to 3 Days
- Power Device: AC Adapter Input 100/240V
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 134x69x9.6mm
- Net Weight: 115g
What's in the box
- 1 x Cellphone
- 2 x Battery
- 1 x MicroSD 8GB Card
- 1 x Screen Protector
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
Specs are really decent for it's price. After I turned this phone was like wtf. Screen is gorgeous, vivid and colorful (someone may think brightness is not really enough, but it's good as it is). The only bad thing about this phone is camera, but for it's price, i don't really care about it. Well they could put at least some good quality 5mp for extra cash By the way, I did unboxing and review for Chigon, hope it will help you guys I will try update this topic with useful information and files Also there is retail forum, where you can find some information about phone and firmwares: http://www.chi-gon.com/forum/forum.php
Unboxing and Hands On Review (use subtitles):
Original Chigon A720 Firmware:
IMEI Recover Tool (tried few, but only this one work):
How to ROOT:
- Connect phone via USB in USB develop mode and allow to install application with unknown sources.
- Run ZhuoDaShi v.2.2.15.
- On screen we will see Chigon A720 (or model that you put in your build.prop).
- In left down corner there is link with ROOT text, at first it gonna be red color. Click on it.
- External window will open with ROOT button. Click button and wait for proccess end.
- After it's done, it will install SuperSU on your phone.
- If you will return on ZhuoDaShi home page, you can see green ROOT link.
- Reboot your Chigon A720. Done