FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][JB][4.1.2] JellyBelly Omega-Total Customization [CM10]-{updated 2/2/13}[Final]

22,210 posts
Thanks Meter: 38,110

By bilgerryan, Recognized Developer on 2nd January 2013, 01:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd February 2013, 06:36 PM |#521  
Flag Williamsburg
Thanks Meter: 372

More
Re: [ROM][JB][4.1.2] JellyBelly Omega-Total Customization [CM10]-{updated 2/2/13}
Everything is working great so far.. even the camera works good on 8mp.. the camcorder is still giving issues. All in all this is my favorite jb two thumbs up...

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to hondafreak513 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hondafreak513 Ad-Free

2nd February 2013, 06:46 PM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
PIN lock screen glitch
I am running Omega and so far it is working very well. I use the PIN lock screen and there seems to be a glitch at the bottom where the Emergency Call button is supposed to be there are just the letters Em stacked on top of each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to kenlewisesq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kenlewisesq Ad-Free
2nd February 2013, 07:28 PM |#523  
Flag HENDERSONVILLE
Thanks Meter: 1,955

More
Re: [ROM][JB][4.1.2] JellyBelly Omega-Total Customization [CM10]-{updated 2/2/13}
Running like a champ.

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to CRIME INC. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CRIME INC. Ad-Free
2nd February 2013, 07:33 PM |#524  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlewisesq

I am running Omega and so far it is working very well. I use the PIN lock screen and there seems to be a glitch at the bottom where the Emergency Call button is supposed to be there are just the letters Em stacked on top of each other.

That's something I have never ever tested lol... It still works correctly tho, right?
2nd February 2013, 08:45 PM |#525  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
Just so you guys know, I only included the Galaxy Sense clock widget for you guys... It's not on the Shift version... My way of saying thank you for enduring all the testing and status 6 and 7 errors. You guys rock!:thumbup:
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2013, 09:27 PM |#526  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Works great, but every time I open chrome it restarts.
2nd February 2013, 09:44 PM |#527  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempus9

Works great, but every time I open chrome it restarts.

Chrome works like crap on JB, at least on lower end devices... Use the stock browser
3rd February 2013, 12:06 AM |#528  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan

That's something I have never ever tested lol... It still works correctly tho, right?

Yes, it is purely a cosmetic bug.
The Following User Says Thank You to kenlewisesq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kenlewisesq Ad-Free
3rd February 2013, 12:22 AM |#529  
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan

Chrome works like crap on JB, at least on lower end devices... Use the stock browser

I've recently began using Boat Browser. It's very fast and feature rich. The only thing I wish it had were a plugin for syncing browser tabs and history from other versions of Chrome that I'm signed into, like Chrome has.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
3rd February 2013, 12:27 AM |#530  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy4jesuschrist

I've recently began using Boat Browser. It's very fast and feature rich. The only thing I wish it had were a plugin for syncing browser tabs and history from other versions of Chrome that I'm signed into, like Chrome has.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

If I recall correctly the stock browser does.. If not, download Chrome to Phone from the Play Store.
3rd February 2013, 01:01 AM |#531  
Thanks Meter: 274

More
I don't think that the processor speed chooser is working correctly.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mbq was here

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)