FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Win Honor 9 Lite

[ROM] AlienMOD Solar Flare Series 5! - SONY | JellyBean | BlackDome | Beats Audio

309 posts
Thanks Meter: 399

Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2013, 02:44 PM |#41  
Account currently disabled
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,855

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] AlienMOD Saturn Series III - SONY uNleashed{}Beats Audio{}Walkman{}MazWoz{
Quick update. This ROM eats batteries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Full battery last night. Lost almost no charge overnight but dropped 25% in the past 5 men's using 3g on this forum. Will run logs latter and see if I can help find the issue.

Edit: Op if you would like I could test the next rom before release. I can only guess you don't have this phone or are unable to use your og for testing or you would have seen the issue before release.

Just trying to give back some of what others have given.

Sent from my X10 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jlmancuso Ad-Free

29th January 2013, 07:27 AM |#42  
OP Senior Member
Flag Puyallup

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] AlienMOD Saturn Series III - SONY uNleashed{}Beats Audio{}Walkman{}MazWoz{
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

Quick update. This ROM eats batteries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Full battery last night. Lost almost no charge overnight but dropped 25% in the past 5 men's using 3g on this forum. Will run logs latter and see if I can help find the issue.

Edit: Op if you would like I could test the next rom before release. I can only guess you don't have this phone or are unable to use your og for testing or you would have seen the issue before release.

Just trying to give back some of what others have given.

I am using this on Page Plus Wireless (I unlocked and flashed to that carrier). My battery OK but had to adjust CPU and governor a little. I am suprized MMS works on Page Plus with this ROM . Thank you. I'll need tester volunteers as well to fix this status 7 error on install on some devices. I am using series IV now for 2 days but want to improve a little more. I removed CM sounds and ripped all audio from GS3 . The slow screen wake killing me so I'm gonna add the SCREEN-WAKE-VOLUME ROCKER mod and see if helps. Should I use screen wake with volume up or down? Lol.

29th January 2013, 03:58 PM |#43  
Account currently disabled
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,855

Donate to Me
More
Screen wake on volume rocker is bad thought. If you do that then long press volume skip track no longer works. I have not had issues with slow screen wake. I keep min cpu at 385 and max around 760-850

Edit: pm me test links I will have no problem helping you with testing.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jlmancuso Ad-Free
30th January 2013, 12:52 PM |#44  
Flag Taguig
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Unhappy GPS !!!!

Good Day!

Thanks for this awesome ROM, I did all the instructions on installing the ROM, Everything worked fine, I'm using it almost a week, not until then today I've found out that GPS is not working.
I mean I turned it on, then open g.maps but after loading it just give me a blank, no maps at all. Also on tweeter, whenever I tweet the location is not showed, also on facebook, my location is not showed. I cannot also use foursquare (app). Help me please.

>>>>>>>HTC EVO 4G Sprint.
>>>>>>>ROM AlienMOD Saturn Series III
The Following User Says Thank You to jozean01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jozean01 Ad-Free
3rd February 2013, 05:20 AM |#45  
OP Senior Member
Flag Puyallup

Donate to Me
More
Angry New update coming up!
I have a real nice surprise update TONIGHT! This new version is built with working Sony Visual Live Wallpaper on the music player! / working videocam / working video player / Perfect 8mp camera / updates / compatibility fixed on installs (no more symlink errors) / and much more!!! Stay Tuned.... CURRENTLY UPLOADING.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgsgroup2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rgsgroup2005 Ad-Free
3rd February 2013, 06:00 AM |#46  
OP Senior Member
Flag Puyallup

Donate to Me
More
Angry Update!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgsgroup2005

I have a real nice surprise update TONIGHT! This new version is built with working Sony Visual Live Wallpaper on the music player! / working videocam / working video player / Perfect 8mp camera / updates / compatibility fixed on installs (no more symlink errors) / and much more!!! Stay Tuned.... CURRENTLY UPLOADING.

UPDATE SERIES IV Released! Enjoy
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgsgroup2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rgsgroup2005 Ad-Free
3rd February 2013, 06:46 AM |#47  
Flag BF, MI
Thanks Meter: 197

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgsgroup2005

UPDATE SERIES IV Released! Enjoy

Insomnia paid off tonight! DL now
The Following User Says Thank You to tkacer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tkacer Ad-Free
3rd February 2013, 07:50 AM |#48  
Flag Williamsburg
Thanks Meter: 372

More
Re: [ROM] AlienMOD Saturn Series IV! - SONY uLeashed | JellyBean | MazWoz | Beats Aud
I'm second.. nicely done...

The Following User Says Thank You to hondafreak513 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hondafreak513 Ad-Free
3rd February 2013, 04:55 PM |#49  
Flag BF, MI
Thanks Meter: 197

More
Just started testing this out - nice additon of the Sony Walkman and Xperia spoof!

Video Illusions still gives me jittery/choppy display - but output is good. Had to lower audio one notch to record. Any way around the display issue - or is this as good as can be expected without the Hardware drivers?
3rd February 2013, 05:07 PM |#50  
OP Senior Member
Flag Puyallup

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] AlienMOD Saturn Series IV! - SONY uNleashed | JellyBean | MazWoz | Beats Au
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkacer

Just started testing this out - nice additon of the Sony Walkman and Xperia spoof!

Video Illusions still gives me jittery/choppy display - but output is good. Had to lower audio one notch to record. Any way around the display issue - or is this as good as can be expected without the Hardware drivers?

Smoother here. And Been playing with Sony Walkman all night lol! Try going into settings and set MAX CPU to 998 MHz and try smartassV2 governor Since by default, this ROM places MAX CPU at 640 MHz and battery hogging On Demand governor. Also try "Disable App In High Priority" in Videocam Illusion.

Sent from my X10 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to rgsgroup2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rgsgroup2005 Ad-Free
3rd February 2013, 05:16 PM |#51  
Flag Williamsburg
Thanks Meter: 372

More
Re: [ROM] AlienMOD Saturn Series IV! - SONY uNleashed | JellyBean | MazWoz | Beats Au
I have mine set on max 1075 and mazwoz. And so far its running smoothly.

The Following User Says Thank You to hondafreak513 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hondafreak513 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)